Will Gophers go monocolor again for ESPN game?

Uniforms for ESPN?

• All white

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • White with chrome helmet

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • White with gold pants

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • White with maroon pants

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • They are going to work black in there somewhere!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Will the Gophers go three games in a row with the mono color theme?

White-white-white with the big Goldy head.

Or will they go with the battle tested chrome(block M)-white-gold uniforms?

Gopher hole wants to know!

White with whte numbers and white trim. Pure ghost mode. Then PJ won't know who screws up.

Will the Gophers go three games in a row with the mono color theme?

White-white-white with the big Goldy head.

Or will they go with the battle tested chrome(block M)-white-gold uniforms?

Gopher hole wants to know!
Chrome, white, maroon is my guess

I feel like UNC does too much white already. We’ll mix in a colored helmet and bottoms I think. Chrome, white/yellow, maroon.

I think it'll either be the Auburn bowl game unis, or the Fresno St road uni's. I think the gold/yellow helmet is coming back this year and it might be this week.
I'll buy into that, but can you promise me good weather?

Going to be honest I feel like there has been 5 threads about this game that seemingly mention ESPN as if it’s some sort of a huge deal. Why is this happening? Or am I imagining it

MWG. Classic, no nonsense, take care of business look.

Going to be honest I feel like there has been 5 threads about this game that seemingly mention ESPN as if it’s some sort of a huge deal. Why is this happening? Or am I imagining it
Going back to 2016 gophers have been on ESPN twice, once against Wisconsin last year and then on a Friday night against Maryland in 2020. Bowl games not withstanding

Last edited:

Going back to 2016 gophers have been on ESPN twice, once against Wisconsin last year and then on a Friday night against Maryland in 2020. Bowl games.
i guess I don’t think it’s that big of a deal

The obsession with uniforms is something I find slightly odd
If there weren’t so many options that don’t include the real colors of the school, the obsession would decline. There must be a reason for so many different combinations, but I can’t figure it out. Home and road seems good enough to me. As long as one is gold, and not any putrid yellow. 😂

Top Bottom