Why does Borton have a job?

skoalvikings

Reaction score
I pay very little attention to the squad, but they seem to lose lots of games to the bottom teams in the league. In combination with the complete lack of athleticism on the squad, I just don't get why she is still here (and why Maturi extended her).

Down 13 to ILL under 4 to play.

I'm not going to get into a Borton bashing session here, but one thing is clear about this Gopher team: They've done everything possible to piss away an NCAA berth.

Losing to Northwestern and Illinois with NCAA bids on the line??? Including one at home to close out the season?? That's pitiful. Normally, I don't try to bash the ladies, because over the years they have been pretty consistent.

But you're right. They've been awful for two of the past three games and quite honestly, don't deserve an NCAA tourney invite.

To the lady gophers defense, they just beat msu AT msu.... thats a BIG win, forget the division were going to the tourny anyway...Good wins this season beating ohio state and msu a few.

You never know which Gopher team will show up when the ladies play. Good thing the B10 is pretty weak this year. Borton is an average coach at best. They sure don't look like very happy bunch of coaches. Something not right there.

Isn't her 1/2 million dollar salary the reason J Robinson always gets mad and won't sign a long term contract?

Top Bottom