Why do the Tubby haters refuse to acknowledge the injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you want to be dead? There is no way you have never lied therefore, you are a liar.

Never lied intentionally about someone so I could support my argument. The worst kind of liar.

Never lied intentionally about someone so I could support my argument. The worst kind of liar.
So a murder that said "No I never killed that guy" isn't the worst kind of liar?

So a murder that said "No I never killed that guy" isn't the worst kind of liar?

No, the murder is worse than the lie. He is a murderer and a liar. Patski is just a liar.

I'd rather be a liar than have sex with dead animals.

minngg said:
No, the murder is worse than the lie. He is a murderer and a liar. Patski is just a liar.
I'm a lier? That makes no sense. Go to bed little boy.

It turned into this when they ran out of Tubby excuses.

minngg said:
It turned into this when they ran out of Tubby excuses.

There is nothing worse than being a badger Fan. Nothing. Everyone knows this.

bleedsmaroonandgold said:
I leave the message boards for about 8 hours, and come back to find that this discussion has taken a very different turn than I expected.
It's this Minngg guy. Turns out he hates Tubby and the Gophers. Just loves to fight on here.

I'm lier? That makes no sense. Go to bed little boy.

Tell you what junior. I'll have my son that's in the Pharm-D in the U of M Pharmacy Program in his 6th year at the U drive you to Apple Valley so you can lie to my face. Lying on the internet is easy to do.

minngg said:
Tell you what junior. I'll have my son that's in the Pharm-D in the U of M Pharmacy Program in his 6th year at the U drive you to Apple Valley so you can lie to my face. Lying on the internet is easy to do.
Oh my! He wants to fight me now! LOL. Hmmmm so you are an old fart that got your keys taken away?

bleedsmaroonandgold said:
Q: What do you say to a Wisconsin grad in a three-piece suit?

A: "Will the defendant please rise?"

+1

Dogma: did he send them to hell? No, worse ... Wisconsin.

minngg said:
Yeah, thats what I want, lol
Yeah, ok Minngg - go to bed wake up well rested and realize Tubby is a pretty good coach for us. No injuries, a couple players not acting like idiots and we are all sharing the love for Tubby and battling for the top of the Big Ten.

Yeah, ok Minngg - go to bed wake up well rested and realize Tubby is a pretty good coach for us. No injuries, a couple players not acting like idiots and we are all sharing the love for Tubby and battling for the top of the Big Ten.

Naivety is not a good quality Patski.

Minng brings up some valid points.

Tubby is clearly becoming stale, add 2 years to his life and he is Not going to get any more passionate towards a climb for our basketball program. Alot of coaches have had bad luck, with tubby though it seems he brings it upon himself in many ways. Examples are his assistant coaches, his difficulty realating to today's youth, and his unwillingness to adapt to today's age of recruiting and such. These are all examples of a stagnent Coach, and in this case this same coach is one of the highest paid coaches in the nation. When the new ad gets in, I bet tubby will not get renewed.

I don't get the hatred directed at minng, the man is stating his ideas, they just happen to Not be ideal for the pro tubby crowd. N please don't say that tubby deserves credit for running a clean program, that should be a Given for a college coach to do.

victor04 said:
Minng brings up some valid points.

Tubby is clearly becoming stale, add 2 years to his life and he is Not going to get any more passionate towards a climb for our basketball program. Alot of coaches have had bad luck, with tubby though it seems he brings it upon himself in many ways. Examples are his assistant coaches, his difficulty realating to today's youth, and his unwillingness to adapt to today's age of recruiting and such. These are all examples of a stagnent Coach, and in this case this same coach is one of the highest paid coaches in the nation. When the new ad gets in, I bet tubby will not get renewed.

I don't get the hatred directed at minng, the man is stating his ideas, they just happen to Not be ideal for the pro tubby crowd. N please don't say that tubby deserves credit for running a clean program, that should be a Given for a college coach to do.

Tubby isn't even one of the highest paid coaches in the big 10 let alone the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom