Who's still unsigned?

gophmeister

Reaction score
Aside from Seantrel, who is out there still with an offer (I know all the verbals have signed)?

To make it more interesting, who is still unsigned that has visited our campus. Now that would be cool to find out.

Per Rivals' commit lists, here is an exhaustive list of prospects with Gopher offers who, as of 11:50 am CT, had not yet signed:

Seantrel Henderson
Josh Huff (ESPN has him to Oregon)
Dontae Williams
RobDonovan Lewis
Dominique Sanders
Joseph Byrd
Toby Durham
Dalvin Glass
Preston Brown
Antoine Lewis
Kip Smith
Armoni Brewington
Doral Willis
Wendell Beckwith
Eric Dungy
Jamaine Brooks
Anthony Brown

Wish I had any insight as to any potential switches from that group, but I don't. Sorry.

Seantrel Henderson
Joseph Byrd
Toby Durham
Dalvin Glass
Preston Brown
Kip Smith
Armoni Brewington
Doral Willis
Eric Dungy
Anthony Brown

Josh Huff - Oregon
Dontae Williams - San Diego St
RobDonovan Lewis - Memphis
Dominique Sanders - Houston
Antoine Lewis - Purdue
Wendell Beckwith - Tulane
Jamaine Brooks - Louisville

Corrected (7 signed, 1 offer added)

Corrected (7 signed, 1 offer added)

Please cite your references. According to Rivals, my list is still 100% accurate.

Not saying yours isn't right, I just need something better than you saying so.

Dontae Williams........San Diego State?

Where did you see that? That would have come out of nowhere.

Yeah, my bad. I checked each name on rivals recruit search and some listed schools. In some cases they are signed, in others it's solid verbal.

Huff is for sure Oregon per TV, but can't find anything online.

Dontae Williams & Josh Huff have not signed......strangely silent.

Oregon hasn't announced their signees and won't until they get all their letters in -- hence why it's not "official" per Rivals yet. Dontae Williams and Huff are headed there.

Yeah, my bad. I checked each name on rivals recruit search and some listed schools. In some cases they are signed, in others it's solid verbal.

Huff is for sure Oregon per TV, but can't find anything online.

I hate to repeat myself, but again, per Rivals, this is incorrect. None of the guys you have listed as "signed" are signed. If you have information to the contrary, like I've already asked, please cite your sources.

I don't see the point in "correcting" something that's already correct, but maybe that's just me.

I did not go back through your list to confirm those, you are more than capable - and I already said I made a mistake. Since I was quoted, there's no point in editing my original post.

Quit being a jerk.

I did not go back through your list to confirm those, you are more than capable - and I already said I made a mistake. Since I was quoted, there's no point in editing my original post.

Quit being a jerk.

I'm not at all being a jerk. You said you "corrected" my list, when it fact none of the "corrections" you provided had any truth to them.

Also, in a later post, you said that some were signed. That is also incorrect.

Please don't correct that which does not need correcting. Thanks in advance!

ESPN already stated that Williams and Huff are signed with Oregon

ESPN already stated that Williams and Huff are signed with Oregon

And I noted that in my original post. For Huff, that is. ESPN hadn't said so for Williams at the time.

Rivals announced on their live blog that he is going to Oregon but that Oregon will not release their list of commits until all have signed. Huff also announced it on his Twitter feed, and Dontae Williams told ESPN that Huff is going to Oregon. Might not be "official" but definitely a preponderance of evidence.

That posting was made @ 10:30. So 2 1/2 hours ago.

But wait until Oregon releases it and then you might believe it. Might.

Prehmmr: Dontae Williams has informed us his LOI is also in at Oregon. Again, not official until UO announces it.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/signings/

Maybe that is official enough for you. From the players mouth.

Please note my earlier quote:

"If you have information to the contrary, like I've already asked, please cite your sources."

And you've done so. It's really not that hard.

And I didn't even say anything to you, so I don't know why you're getting defensive.

I hate to repeat myself, but again, per Rivals, this is incorrect. None of the guys you have listed as "signed" are signed. If you have information to the contrary, like I've already asked, please cite your sources.

I don't see the point in "correcting" something that's already correct, but maybe that's just me.

Please provide a link proving it's just me, I mean you. Seriously, do you want us to go back, or better yet, remember in the future, to insist on written proof for every "factual" statement? Personally, I am getting a bit tired of a few hypocrites on here (and the BB board) who try to hold other posters to standards of excellence not applied to their own posts. If this isn't you, fine, but the "cite your sources" thing, invoked as some quasi-law is wearisome unless wielded by someone who diligently follows suit. Nothing against asking for sources, but more often than not the asking is done more like insisting, or worse yet, ordering. As a famous beer drinker on TV used to say, "You're not the boss of me."

Please note my earlier quote:

"If you have information to the contrary, like I've already asked, please cite your sources."

And you've done so. It's really not that hard.

And I didn't even say anything to you, so I don't know why you're getting defensive.

Defensive and just plain sick of your picky nonsense are two different things. Oh, wait, you weren't addressing me. I'm not bad.

Please provide a link proving it's just me, I mean you. Seriously, do you want us to go back, or better yet, remember in the future, to insist on written proof for every "factual" statement? Personally, I am getting a bit tired of a few hypocrites on here (and the BB board) who try to hold other posters to standards of excellence not applied to their own posts. If this isn't you, fine, but the "cite your sources" thing, invoked as some quasi-law is wearisome unless wielded by someone who diligently follows suit. Nothing against asking for sources, but more often than not the asking is done more like insisting, or worse yet, ordering. As a famous beer drinker on TV used to say, "You're not the boss of me."

I cited my source. "Per Rivals" were the first two words in my post.

I have no problem with people updating the information, all I asked is that they use a source, not spout off the top of their heads. One poster even tried to "correct" me with Rivals information that wasn't even correct. So please read the entirety of my posts before getting all hyped up.

Thanks in advance!

1:30 PM Update

Unsigned

Seantrel Henderson
RobDonovan Lewis
Dominique Sanders
Joseph Byrd
Toby Durham
Dalvin Glass
Antoine Lewis
Kip Smith
Armoni Brewington
Doral Willis
Wendell Beckwith
Eric Dungy
Anthony Brown
Andre Dawson (missed him on previous list)

Signed

Josh Huff - Oregon (ESPN)
Dontae Williams - Oregon (ESPN)
Jamaine Brooks - Louisville (Rivals)
Preston Brown - Louisville (Rivals)

I cited my source. "Per Rivals" were the first two words in my post.

I have no problem with people updating the information, all I asked is that they use a source, not spout off the top of their heads. One poster even tried to "correct" me with Rivals information that wasn't even correct. So please read the entirety of my posts before getting all hyped up.

Thanks in advance!

You're right, dpodoll68. For now on I'll cite my sources.

You're right, dpodoll68. For now on I'll cite my sources.

What is hilarious is that you don't even see the reason. It's pretty commonly accepted that, especially during times when news is rapidly changing, people say where they saw/heard something. It's not at all hard to do.

The fact is that you "corrected" with information that wasn't even correct. And you wonder why I was picking nits about, at the very least, saying where you heard/saw it.

Is this really a legitimate gripe? Or are we all eating our young because of the Louis FB nutpunch?

If we've got 24 signed, doesn't that leave 3-6 more (roughly) to go? Other than SH and the short list here, there must be some unknowns being looked at. Anyone?

If we've got 24 signed, doesn't that leave 3-6 more (roughly) to go? Other than SH and the short list here, there must be some unknowns being looked at. Anyone?
1) Not necessarily, no. I asked in another thread where people are getting any number bigger than 28 (that's including Campion) and nobody has presented anything.

2) Why must there be? We missed on a lot of players. As someone else already mentioned, it could be that Tillman and Perry were our "unknowns" and that's about the end of the game. They call them recruiting surprises because the unexpected doesn't happen that often.

Top Bottom