Who would you like the Twolves to pick up?

hmm turner...or Favors...7'0..if he goes...had some bright bright moments at GT would be a legit center. Turner is definitely the most complete player in the draft I agree. Wall will be pick no. 1.

Kahn drafted back to back pg's, and didn't get Curry or Jennings, that is terrible

Agreed, but we win the #1/#2 pick and end up with Wall/Turner, and trade one of our other PG's along with Jefferson he could end up looking pretty good.

I don't think many people realize how bad it is around the league. The NBA is at a crossroads and a couple of people that I do know that work in and around the league are genuinely scared about the leagues future because Stern won't face facts (that the WNBA is an expensive failure, that the D-League is not going to supplant college basketball in terms of national interest, and that contraction needs to take place) and is going to go hardball with players again.

Now that is The Truth! The biggest problem in the NBA, is the talent level fell apart when the high school students started heading straight to the NBA. The league filled out with freakishly athletic kids that never learned fundementals nor respect for the game. The NBA is in deep danger of imploding on itself. As much as they have tried, Lebron will never match Jordan for what he meant to the league and its popularity. I watched a number of TWolves games this year, and granted we're not a team that draws in the fans when we are on the road, but many arenas were flat empty. How can the NBA possibly survive a game that no one wants to see. I'd like to see the 1 year in college go to 2 or possibly 3 as it is in football. I may be old school, but the I miss the NBA where there was team basketball. All this isolation crap can be dumped in my opinion. It is starting to look like an 82 game all-star game...

And I agree, I don't think Stearn gets that the league is crumbling under him. Contraction would be a good start, but basketball needs more. I'm not sure the WNBA should go away. I know it loses money, but we're just getting to the first generations that don't remember a time before women's basketball. I think the NBA will go the route of the NHL and become smaller.

Wolves need to draft Damian Johnson. He's going to be a good player.

Draft Evan Turner, Trade Kevin Love for a mid first and draft Hassan Whiteside, Draft Avery Bradley at 16, Kyle Singler at 23 and snag Damian Johnson in 2nd round.

Now that is The Truth! The biggest problem in the NBA, is the talent level fell apart when the high school students started heading straight to the NBA. The league filled out with freakishly athletic kids that never learned fundementals nor respect for the game. The NBA is in deep danger of imploding on itself. As much as they have tried, Lebron will never match Jordan for what he meant to the league and its popularity. I watched a number of TWolves games this year, and granted we're not a team that draws in the fans when we are on the road, but many arenas were flat empty. How can the NBA possibly survive a game that no one wants to see. I'd like to see the 1 year in college go to 2 or possibly 3 as it is in football. I may be old school, but the I miss the NBA where there was team basketball. All this isolation crap can be dumped in my opinion. It is starting to look like an 82 game all-star game...

And I agree, I don't think Stearn gets that the league is crumbling under him. Contraction would be a good start, but basketball needs more. I'm not sure the WNBA should go away. I know it loses money, but we're just getting to the first generations that don't remember a time before women's basketball. I think the NBA will go the route of the NHL and become smaller.

Agree 100% CANT STAND THE NBA

Favors

hmm turner...or Favors...7'0..if he goes...had some bright bright moments at GT would be a legit center. Turner is definitely the most complete player in the draft I agree. Wall will be pick no. 1.

Favors is 6'10" in shoes. I've heard his weight is anywhere from 220 to 240. Not a legit center. But definitely a very athletic power forward.

Top Bottom