Who would you like the Twolves to pick up?

Wall..but I would imagine they will be picking 5th and that would mean Cousins.

I agree with the turner/wall arguement but wall has the tools to be better than turner in good time. Also crawford is one of the most complete players in the draft, what is your basis on why he is not?

Round one
pick
#2 - Evan Turner
#16 - Ekpe Udoh
#23 - Quincy Pondexter or Jordan Crawford

Round two

#45 - Luke Harangody
#56 - Da'sean Butler

I agree with the turner/wall arguement but wall has the tools to be better than turner in good time. Also crawford is one of the most complete players in the draft, what is your basis on why he is not?

I do agree with what you said about Turner and Wall but I love how Turner plays more so than Wall. Crawford is mostly just a scorer, he doesnt rebound or distribute the ball all that well. I also believe he is only 6ft 4in, correct me if i am wrong, that is a bit on the short side for SG.

Now if he is available with the Wolves last 1st round pick and they didnt get Turner I would love them to draft him because he can explode and has ridiculous range.

Draft Cousins or Favors, trade Jefferson for a wing.

Round one
pick
#2 - Evan Turner
#16 - Ekpe Udoh
#23 - Quincy Pondexter or Jordan Crawford

Round two

#45 - Luke Harangody
#56 - Da'sean Butler

Please not him, a poor mans Tyler Hansborough(sp?), a 6ft 7in PF and isnt exactly a bruiser like Dejuan Blair

I just hope they keep most of their picks and use them to create some depth. This is a good deep draft class.

Didn't ND do better this year when Harangody was injured and on the bench?

Somebody post a better 45th pick in the draft then Harangody.... I dare ya.

This is the Gopher Board if I'm not mistaken. Those discussions belong on another forum.

Yea so? its minnesota basketball isnt it? NBA or college were still discussing college players, so if you dont like it were still discussing Basketball

Yea so? its minnesota basketball isnt it? NBA or college were still discussing college players, so if you dont like it were still discussing Basketball

I totally agree.

AND it's far more interesting than reading another Royce White/J-strings thread, or Facebook status changes, or whatever rumor the TC media is currently peddling.

So, back to Go Gophs original question...

better 46th pick would be vasquez from maryland if he is still around

Vasquez? Really?

We've got J.Flynn and Sessions and a fella named Rubio on his way in a year.

He's a good agressive player. I just think the wolves don't have a place for him.

i bet we do a lot of packaging picks and players so who really knows if sessions will be a part of this team next year...plus its a 2nd rounder he'd be lucky to even make the team. i just hope we get a top 2 pick.

Wall is the first pick without question. Any GM that passes on him should get fired on the spot.

i bet we do a lot of packaging picks and players so who really knows if sessions will be a part of this team next year...plus its a 2nd rounder he'd be lucky to even make the team. i just hope we get a top 2 pick.

true, my big fear is that we lose too many picks in the packaging process. I think that there good players into the second round in this deep draft.

Yeah, cross our fingers for, at least, the 2nd pick. If it is that, I think you have to pick Turner.

This is going to be one of those Durant vs Oden scenarios. Top 2 are just so much better than the rest. If Wall is drafted you can say good bye Flynn. I would have choose Durant over Oden back then and still would today. Right now i would choose Turner over Wall however to me this one is more of a toss up than the Durant vs Oden

You have the 1st overall pick you take Wall trade the rights to Rubio and try to move Flynn for a lotto pick. If you have the second pick you take Turner. Love Crawford's game. Pure scorer. Now the Ekpe Udoh pick doesn't do anything for me. Wasn't impressed with him at Michigan or Baylor. Sure he is long, athletic, and has a large upside but I am more in the camp of give me a bunch of players that I KNOW can simply play, forget everything else. Also I would stay away from international players, the Wolves need to sell tickets and most international player's are going to sell tickets.

Also I would take Butler over Harengody.

Top Bottom