Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
If you could add one of these players to this years team, who would it be:

E. None of the above.
Humphries was too selfish and wouldn't play the D that Tubby demands
Rickert was just as soft as RSIII (with better skills perhaps)
Vo and Q are the scorers we need, but I'm not convinced they are the kind of scorers Tubby knows how to utilize. We already have jump shooters (Hoff is as good as either, but Clem knew how to run plays to get shots for 2 guards and small forwards... not sure I've seen that consistently out of Tubby's offense).
We need Bobby Jackson. That's the only kind of player (one that can create his own shot) that seems to thrive in Tubby's O.
Just the way I see it.

E. None of the above.
Humphries was too selfish and wouldn't play the D that Tubby demands
Rickert was just as soft as RSIII (with better skills perhaps)
Vo and Q are the scorers we need, but I'm not convinced they are the kind of scorers Tubby knows how to utilize. We already have jump shooters (Hoff is as good as either, but Clem knew how to run plays to get shots for 2 guards and small forwards... not sure I've seen that consistently out of Tubby's offense).
We need Bobby Jackson. That's the only kind of player (one that can create his own shot) that seems to thrive in Tubby's O.
Just the way I see it.

I left him and Burton out on purpose, as they would have been the runaway winners, IMO...

I voted Humphries. Big, smart, can play facing and away from the rim. Hard to imagine he couldn't have made this team a whole lot better--just like Trevor would have.

Still can't stand the guy, though...

I voted for Humphries too! We've all been saying how much better we'd be if Royce or Trevor were playing. We are lacking a rebounder and an inside scoring presence and that's what KH would provide us with and man could he score the basketball. Yes he was selfish but he was a beast and would learn to play unselfishly with couch Smith IMHO.

I voted for Humphries too! We've all been saying how much better we'd be if Royce or Trevor were playing. We are lacking a rebounder and an inside scoring presence and that's what KH would provide us with and man could he score the basketball. Yes he was selfish but he was a beast and would learn to play unselfishly with couch Smith IMHO.

I would bet Humphries' dad would not be hanging around the locker room with Tubby here.

Agree, I know Humphries rubbed people the wrong way here, was pretty selfish out there, and basically used us as an audition for the pros, but c'mon, that kid was a stud, and that can't be denied. He was a top 15 talent nationally, and averaged 21 and 10 as a freshman. Plus, he fills a need with this current outfit. I think a coach like Tubby would handle him and his dad better than Monson did.

I vote Vincent Grier. More or less cause of his hairstyles...and he could put up points.

Top Bottom