Who wins? MINNESOTA or wisconsin?

Who wins? MINNESOTA or wisconsin?

• MINNESOTA

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • wisconsin

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters

As far as I can tell, there isn't one yet. I was curious about that as well.

They won't post it until tomorrow AM I don't think. If I had to guess I'd say it's going to be Wisconsin -4 or thereabouts.

Gophers win by 7. Lead the entire game until Wisconsin makes a few garbage 3's at the end. Mark it down!

I'd like to believe the Gophers will win, but I have no past experiences to believe they can overcome any sort of adversity in the Big Ten whatsoever under Tubby.

Badgers by 8.

Trevor has to put this team on his back (like he has been doing) and hopefully we can get average to above average games out of 2 other starters.

I have hope - we can not play as poorly as we did vs NW - hit free throws and some shots and guard vs. the 3...

Gophers have 10 or less turnovers and they win. The Gophers will win the battle of the boards. However, if the Gophers have more than 10 turnovers the score falls in favor of Becky.

The huge question mark is whether the Gophers fragile mental state will enable them to play at the intensity they will need to win at the KC. I keep hoping that the kids get out of their funk, but if they don't...I'll likely be turning the game off at half due to the pounding that they are taking.

Man, I hope these kids grow a spine by tomorrows game.

There are some things Minnesota can do to their advantage to win this game.

Cut down turnovers, I know easier said than done, but a must against Wisconsin

Defend the 3 point line.

Wisconsin is horrific at shooting free throws, no lay ups put them on the foul line.

Get a lead on them even if it's only 7-8 points make them play faster instead of passing the ball around 32 seconds then shooting.
When they shoot late in the clock get the rebound. Limit their offensive rebounds or you will have to play defense another 35 seconds.

Let Evans shoot. He has been horrible. You do not want Redhead taking too many shots he is very efficient. Hope Berggren continues to struggle from 3.

Minnesota needs to hit their free throws. If they can score more than 60 points it's more than likely a Minnesota victory. It will be a low possession game so it is imperative that Minnesota takes smart shots and take care of the ball. No more than 10 turnovers.

If we go from a top ten team, to a team with back to back losses against unranked opponents as part of a four game losing streak, I think that we will learn that we haven't seen anything yet in terms of ticked off fans.

That said, we have a more athletic, better team than Wisconsin does. Wisconsin is missing one of their best players. This is a down year for Wisconsin. We have some desperation because we need a win in the worst possible way. I cannot imagine that the players and Tubby care so little about the season that they would let this one slip away.

I am damn certain I will see a win today.

will win, it would be classic gopher sports to win when everyone gives up on them like the Indiana win last year after a borderline treasonous performance Purdue

We have a 3% chance to win. We'd have to hit all our FT's and hope the refs call a ton of fouls when they reach in.

I'm assuming they wont call fouls and the Gophers will miss all their 1 and 1's.

Wisconsin 71-48

We have a 3% chance to win. We'd have to hit all our FT's and hope the refs call a ton of fouls when they reach in.

I'm assuming they wont call fouls and the Gophers will miss all their 1 and 1's.

Wisconsin 71-48

3%? How did you come up with that stupid number? Lol I'm assuming you're being a smart ass...I hope

Let's watch the Gophers score 50 in the second half. Then I will go to Chipotle for a victory burrito and listen to the triumphant post game on the way.

Top Bottom