Who will be the next team that the Gophers don't beat?

Well, it was Omersa. I’m not sure we have an enforcer now, but Tre might be my first guess too and then Brandon.
Pretty easy to eliminate a number of them but guys do surprise you in the moment sometimes.

Well, it was Omersa. I’m not sure we have an enforcer now, but Tre might be my first guess too and then Brandon.
Pretty easy to eliminate a number of them but guys do surprise you in the moment sometimes.

I'm not saying it will be anytime soon, but it would be nice to get to a point with Freeman by tourney time to come in and lay a body and maybe a few hacks on a guy while the others catch a breather for 2-3 minutes. He's got some size for it.

Who will be the Gophers enforcer if Davison is up to his old tricks of tripping, “nut” shots, etc..?
Davidson got undercut against Maryland and was limping for a bit of that second half. Maybe he will change his ways when he is on the other side of it now

Davidson got undercut against Maryland and was limping for a bit of that second half. Maybe he will change his ways when he is on the other side of it now
No he will not but on thing now is refs are giving him far less leeway on block-charge calls. Plus warnings on flopping.

Team is starting to play together well, defense is picking up, player rotation settling in, team offensive play improving, all together too much for Bucky to handle, Gophers win. Ohio State at home, Gophs pull out another win. By now Gophers confidence is sky high and they take out Michigan at Michigan. They meet their Waterloo at Iowa. Gophers try to double Garza again but Iowa is ready and shoots the lights out from 3 while Garza still scores 30.

Team is starting to play together well, defense is picking up, player rotation settling in, team offensive play improving, all together too much for Bucky to handle, Gophers win. Ohio State at home, Gophs pull out another win. By now Gophers confidence is sky high and they take out Michigan at Michigan. They meet their Waterloo at Iowa. Gophers try to double Garza again but Iowa is ready and shoots the lights out from 3 while Garza still scores 30.

That doesn't seem entirely unreasonable, seems unreasonable.

Why so pessimistic? We don’t need any Negative Nellies! Of course we’ll shock Iowa all over again. 😁
Lol I’ll be happy right now if we struggle past the Badgers for a win! One game at a time. 🤣

I don't think Iowa needs to even shoot the lights out to win. BJ isn't scoring 26 again. Is he?

Of course, it is Iowa, Carr could score 50.

I don't think Iowa needs to even shoot the lights out to win. BJ isn't scoring 26 again. Is he?

Of course, it is Iowa, Carr could score 50.

Gophers will lose a close one but Gabe will go something like 5/6 from 3 and wake up for the 2nd half stretch run.

The only thing stopping the Gophers from almost being dominant at times, is a few Gabe misses per game.

Top Bottom