Who will be the next team that the Gophers don't beat?

As long as the Gophers remember that game I’m ok with it.

Cause they played horribly

It's early, but it seems like with all the restrictions it is much harder to win on the road. Not impossible, Wi, Maryland, and NW found a way to do it.
Hopefully, we will do it too.

I still don’t think the Badgers have a single stud in their team.

they are totally beatable!

And the Kohl factor is diminished.
Yes, this could go from an "Oh my gosh" week with Michigan State Monday, At Wisconsin Thursday and home to Ohio State on Sunday...to instead a historic week. Really, really help our cause if we can beat Wisconsin. Richard seems to almost always play them close. I agree with you, they are for sure beatable.

Pissed off? Probably? Maybe have some doubts now, though, too, while the Gophers confidence has to be soaring. Good time to help them fall into a mini-slump.
I do not know about doubts but i do know UW has way more to prepare for then we do abd that is a very unusual position for them. It will be much more difficult for UW to take away what we do then it will be for us. UW is used to teams beating themselves so to speak and the Gophers are passing the threshold of being that kind of team.

We just faced a "pissed off" Michigan State team tonight too...
I am always of the mindset that playing a team coming off a loss, especially on a losing streak, is good for us as it is demoralizing to the opponent and takes some of the energy and excitement out of the team that just lost. A lot of this is from personal experience as a player as well as a fan as I always felt like when we lost, the practices and the following game didn't have as much excitement and energy so I always root for teams that we play to lose right before we play them.

Now I can understand losing one game passing team off and creating a reality check but Wisconsin already had that in losing to Marquette. Now they already have had a second game where they gave up a game they weren't suppose to lose. I feel better about this game then if they had beaten Maryland.

Objectively speaking, Minnesota has a much better resume so far than Wisconsin and if we are basing it solely off that, Minnesota should be favored. We have a much better win than their best win, Iowa compared to Louisville. Our second best win is better than their second best, both MSU but margin of victory gives us the edge. Our third best win, SLU, is better than their third best, Nebraska. Our loss is from much better team, Illinois, than either of their losses, Marquette or Maryland although we got blown out, theirs were close.

I know its on the road but I really don't buy into their being any home court advantage with no fans and no refs swayed by those fans. Every game is a neutral court game this year IMO. If that wasn't the case, MSU would never have agreed to move their game to Duke. So if you put the preseason rankings aside, I think the gophers should be expected to win this game based on what each team has done so far this year.

I don't know about the Gophers EXPECTED to win die hard, but it sure would be a great win!!

Hate to say it but there's a good chance they don't beat Wisconsin Thursday. Wisconsin always plays us hard and they are coming off a tough loss vs Maryland. If we do lose let's make sure it's competitive!

It's early, but it seems like with all the restrictions it is much harder to win on the road. Not impossible, Wi, Maryland, and NW found a way to do it.
Hopefully, we will do it too.

Yeah, that is interesting. Seems like the absence of fans hasnt helped visiting teams much at all.

One game at a time folks.

Remember, it is early in the season. Teams that were ranked high to start, etc won't necessarily be there in the end.

Who will be the Gophers enforcer if Davison is up to his old tricks of tripping, “nut” shots, etc..?

Top Bottom