Who will be the next BB coach at the UofM?

Assuming the stats I looked at are correct, Pelphrey has only won about 54% of his games as a head coach. That doesn't do much to excite me.

Assuming the stats I looked at are correct, Pelphrey has only won about 54% of his games as a head coach. That doesn't do much to excite me.
That's true but he started out some really crappy places. He seemed to have Arkansas headed in the right direction... ok, in case you didn't realize; I must confess. John was one of the Unforgettable and UK fans are trying to find him a head coaching job. If nothing else, UM would probably instantly double their fan base.

Lure Brad Stephens away from Butler or Shaka from VCU...I find it hard to believe that neither would consider a chance to coach in the Big Ten.
Brad Stephens' contract probably has the most ridiculous buy-out, ever. He's under contract until like 2025 and the school has an option to add another year after EVERY season. There is no way that happens.

Brad Stephens' contract probably has the most ridiculous buy-out, ever. He's under contract until like 2025 and the school has an option to add another year after EVERY season. There is no way that happens.

I am sure you were just copying what Moses87 said, but Brad Stephens is not the head coach at Butler. Brad Stevens is.

I would like us to look at an MSU assistant. No idea who they are, but Izzo has worked out at MSU as an MSU assistant, maybe we try and steal their next up and comer?

I would like us to look at an MSU assistant. No idea who they are, but Izzo has worked out at MSU as an MSU assistant, maybe we try and steal their next up and comer?

Dane Fife would be a solid option for any program, but I think Izzo brought him from IPFW to East Lansing for a reason. I suspect Izzo is grooming Fife as his heir apparent.

SelectionSunday said:
Dane Fife would be a solid option for any program, but I think Izzo brought him from IPFW to East Lansing for a reason. Izzo's grooming Fife as his heir apparent.

It worked when the T'Wolves got Rambis ;)

Stan Heath could be an interesting option. Former Izzo guy, got a raw deal at Arkansas.

Dane Fife would be a solid option for any program, but I think Izzo brought him from IPFW to East Lansing for a reason. I suspect Izzo is grooming Fife as his heir apparent.

I would think then that Mr. Fife is going to have to be pretty patient.

I am sure you were just copying what Moses87 said, but Brad Stephens is not the head coach at Butler. Brad Stevens is.
Ya, I originally typed "Stevens" then looked at Moses87's post again so changed it to "Stephens"

Top Bottom