Who voted for who in the AP Top 25

I’m not sure a win at UNC even gets us ranked. Way to shit the bed last week, UNC.

I’m not sure a win at UNC even gets us ranked. Way to shit the bed last week, UNC.
I think it probably does. Case in point would be Wazzou basically taking Wisconsin’s place in the polls with a similar win. Minnesota would also be on the road with a similar underdog spread.

Gophers are 0-3 since 2020 in games where they were ranked -- are we sure we even want to be?
What games were those? Season opener in 2020 against Michigan. Purdue game in 2022 when Mo was out. Can’t think of the third, unless we were still ranked in week 2 of 2020 after losing to Michigan. I didn’t think we got ranked in 2021.

What games were those? Season opener in 2020 against Michigan. Purdue game in 2022 when Mo was out. Can’t think of the third, unless we were still ranked in week 2 of 2020 after losing to Michigan. I didn’t think we got ranked in 2021.
2021 Illinois

I think we’d be ranked if/when we win at NC.

Every one is high on Drake Maye and Mack Brown. Definitely a statement win if we go down there and win.

If we beat NC, then with NW and LLU coming up, we can potentially be lining up a two 5-0 ranked teams for the Lil Browny Juggy 😱

I think it probably does. Case in point would be Wazzou basically taking Wisconsin’s place in the polls with a similar win. Minnesota would also be on the road with a similar underdog spread.
I hope you’re right and would love to find out. I think we end up in the 22-27 range with a close win.

Top Bottom