who touched Floyd?

Berget13

Reaction score
I jumped the wall and high fived every player around then got in the crowd where Floyd was on the open end and left side and hoisted that little piggy up with the players! Who else got the pleasure of touching Floyd? Go Gophers!!!

I did right down by the student section...it was an awesome experience, I've always wanted to storm a field/court. I took a few pictures down there but they all turned out kind of blurry. Awesome experience nevertheless!

i was taking video and pictures, then was like, i should touch Floyd...so following my leading of a "who hates Iowa" chant by the 20 yard line on the east side i was an A_hole and pushed my way to run Floyd happy

I touched Floyd! jumped the wall at the student section and celebrated with all the players. Best game experience I've ever had!

Threads like this prove that Gopher Football has changed dramatically since moving to TCF Bank Stadium.

The culture has changed folks...for the better!!!

Threads like this prove that Gopher Football has changed dramatically since moving to TCF Bank Stadium.

The culture has changed folks...for the better!!!

You are so right.++1

I touchd Floyd after being told by Maturi to get off field. I was on the Gopher sideline for the final play. Jeff Willis classy kid all the way. Saw the Olson bros embrace awesome!

I was really close and wish I had. Got a cool pic though.

Floyd touched me, it was highly inappropriate.

In all seriousness, what an amazing way to end the season. My first legit field-storming experience (2003 Sun Bowl only kind of counts).

FLOYD IS HOME.

I touched Floyd. Saw some security guards try and tackle some people in the open end zone...what *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#s. We ran by them anyways.

Who Hates IOWA?

Top Bottom