• Troy Stoudermire

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Marcus Grey

Votes: 42 40.0%
  • Dpodoll68

Votes: 25 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brock Lesnar. Who the hell is gonna tackle him??

Everyone is forgetting about a certain highly regarded 4 star recruit we picked up... Jimmy G!

"If we go through another season of inconsistent QB play, I would suggest the Coaching Staff is bordering on Insanity."

"I'm afraid that the odds are whoever we put out there will have inconsistent play, as most college and NFL QB's are inconsistent. Probably not an idicator of coaches insanity but rather a cause."

albert_einstein.jpg

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

:clap: This is so damn funny! :D It's obvious that it has to be Weber out of the 4. But seriously, MarQueis should be getting more time.

:clap: This is so damn funny! :D It's obvious that it has to be Weber out of the 4. But seriously, MarQueis should be getting more time.

You can't be serious? Weber has shown how much he sucks time and time again, when has he shown that he is a legitimate starting QB?

You can't be serious? Weber has shown how much he sucks time and time again, when has he shown that he is a legitimate starting QB?

No No No, that's not what I meant! Out of all the person on the poll, who else is a QB or is a decent one? Troy is a wr/db. Marcus Grey(unless OP screwed up) doesn't even exist. And the last one, I don't even know what the OP was trying to say. I hope you get what I'm trying to write. I'm rooting for MarQueis Gray!

On a side note, I thought this poll was a joke.

Top Bottom