Who is your Gophers MVP in the ass whopping of MSU?

Who is your Gophers MVP in the ass whopping of MSU?

• Tanner Morgan

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • Defense

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
Our TWO team MVPs for this entire season so far:

Joe Rossi and Kirk Ciarrocca.

^

Runner up Morgan. For those not getting the inside jokes Morgan has a group of hecklers waiting for him to fail so Athan can be promoted. Somewhat understandable given his performances in 2020/2021 but it was pretty clear the largest problem was the coaching, calls, scheme. That problem is gone and Ciarocca (and Rossi) should get whatever raise the department can afford - if there is any hope of retaining them.

Literally every person on the field seemed to contribute and did their jobs… I can’t pick an MVP!

The TEAM! deserves MVP! This includes the coaches putting together a game plan that by their own admission Michgan State was not expecting! Seriously our first play was a pass!!! A pass!! This team seems locked in, my minnesota sport loving heart says "it's too soon to be This locked in!" Nay!!! I say!!! This team is this GOOD - LOCKED IN! This is the culture, this is the Fleck Era Gophers. I for one am excited to see this program gROW!

SKI U MAH RTB GO GOPHERS

Morgan and the defense definitely took MSU TO THE WOODSHED!

We played.....assume Gopherchase is also still not impressed and will continue to assume Morgan is only playing because PJ likes him.
The past two years we should have seen options if nothing else for a change of pace or to try and light a fire. He’s been on point so far this year. I still prefer a dual threat QB and our toughest challenges are in front of us, but he was great yesterday.

Literally every person on the field seemed to contribute and did their jobs… I can’t pick an MVP!
If that's true -- and I agree it is -- then Fleck is the MVP. He has made it all happen.

But we know PJ. He would rather the accolades go to the players and staff. And that is why every individual in the entire program works so hard together.

The past two years we should have seen options if nothing else for a change of pace or to try and light a fire. He’s been on point so far this year. I still prefer a dual threat QB and our toughest challenges are in front of us, but he was great yesterday.
Not really a dual threat but he ran three times for 27 yards Saturday.

Top Bottom