Who is your Gopher “Pick to Click” in the Nebraska game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: AK, he’s throwing for 3 TDs

Defense: Lindenberg with a sack and INT

Special Teams: Kesich isn’t asked to do too much but nails the extra points

Yes. With a new QB, new RBs, and a new C, I'd expect several glitches including a TO or two. I don't gamble but I'd bet the under in this game for sure.
The QB isn't really new...he's a returning starter in his third year in the program.

The RB from WMU has more returning yards than just about every RB in the nation.

The C is in his sixth year in the program and started the bowl game, has played in 30 games, and was a big part of the jumbo package.

The Gophers might beat the over on their own with all of the explosive weapons they have on offense and special teams and all the NFL talent they have on the d-line, the secondary and at LB.

Offense: AK, he’s throwing for 3 TDs

Defense: Lindenberg with a sack and INT

Special Teams: Kesich isn’t asked to do too much but nails the extra points
Defense: Danny Striggow, couple of sacks and lots of pressures. Nebbie paying too much attention to Jah and Logan-Redding on the other side.

Offense: Corey Crooms. This guy just knows how to get open.

Special Teams: Tough to call with Redding getting loose on a couple of returns and Kesich hitting FGs from the tunnel.

We know we have quality receivers ready to go, I hope 1-3 running backs ALL show promise. I would love it for controversy to arise as to who should be #1 and 2.

I think Sean Tyler surprises and has a big game and eases our minds after Mo

Triple D prediction: Taylor 37 yard receiving TD out of the backfield because Nebby can't cover all of our WR's and Spann Ford and 105 yards on the ground

Offense: Darius Taylor goes nuts and sets some kind of record while taking the starting spot at RB for the next three years!

Defense: Justin Walley turns his side of the field into Walley Island and gets a pick 6!

Special Teams: Our holder gets all seven extra points and two field goals down perfectly!

Span Ford, especially for his blocking. He'll be sealing edges all night (and once Nebby gets used to that he'll be catching passes for some nice gains). I think a lot of our offense for this game rides on how well our TEs can seal the edge so we can get outside for some yardage, be it short swing passes or simple pitches, look for us to do something other than RUM every play.

Top Bottom