Who is your current Gopher MVP for this season?

Who is the MVP?

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Just checking the Gopherhole pulse!

Garcia was the man coming in to the season, but is he holding off the charge of our transfer guards?

With the way he has been playing recently I doubt many players other than Hawkins are going to get a lot of votes.

The one cool thing about this season so far though has been the way the team has had different guys step up. Had to play without Garcia and Carrington for some games and there have been nights where Mitchell has carried the offense and others where he has struggled.

But for this team to truly be a threat Hawkins is the key. He makes everyone else on the court better.

Just checking the Gopherhole pulse!

Garcia was the man coming in to the season, but is he holding off the charge of our transfer guards?
It's a designation that really should go to the entire team. I voted the Hawk because he is the guy we would miss the most for an extended period.

It's a designation that really should go to the entire team. I voted the Hawk because he is the guy we would miss the most for an extended period.

I agree. When he plays well, we will be a tough out for anyone. He's been very good thus far this season.

What a difference a dynamic PG can have on an offense. It's fun to see how Hawk opens the floor up for everyone. Damned nice player pickup by Coach Johnson.

Through the OSU game, Garcia probably would have received most votes. Since that time, Hawkins has been a no brainer in terms of most value.

I went with JoJ... Just something bout him, I'm really starting to like.... Will be an important piece for a couple more years....

Top Bottom