Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purdue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
We just beat Iowa and crushed Sparty!
Whisky just lost to the Terps!
Illinois lost to Rutgers, who lost to OSU.
Northwestern is undefeated!
So who is the best of the B1G now?

There needs to be a ? Option. Gophers are definitely in the mix though with the way they are playing right now. And this team is still learning how to play together so the potential for even more is there.

Northwestern playing just as well.

They have a road win against Indiana (who has beaten Providence and Butler). They have their two wins against B10 teams at home.

Would also say that if the Gophers had played the way they played today against Iowa, a win was not happening.

I will say Minn since the win over Iowa is superior to anything listed above.

But do not ignore the data and just throw out that the Zags are the only team playing better.

I still think it's Illinois. Favorable schedule coming up too. There's a very real shot they could be 9-1 in the Big Ten when visiting MSU in late January, but I guess no team in the Big Ten is safe this year...

Excellent question. At this point if each of us had to list a top five, say, there would be a lot of different combinations offered. Personally, for me would say illinois is the top team. Although could make an argument for Minny, NW, Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsin. After our game at champagne wouldve never thought i would write that sentence.
My top 6
1. Illinois
2. Iowa
3. Wisconsin
4. Minnesota
5. Rutgers
6. NW

Last edited:

Excellent question. At this point if each of us had to list a top five, say, there would be a lot of different combinations offered. Personally, for me would say illinois is the top team. Although could make an argument for Minny, NW, Iowa, Rutgers, Wisconsin. After our game at champagne wouldve never thought i would write that sentence.
It’s pretty crazy!

My top 6
1. Illinois
2. Iowa
3. Wisconsin
4. Minnesota
5. Rutgers
6. NW
No Michigan?

Rutgers is the best team in the conference in my opinion

Top Bottom