Who from the other 13 B1G teams is a sure bet to leave early for the NBA?

I merely expect the incoming Jelly to hopefully be a wash vs. Springs, and Harris to be a minor contributor as a Fr.

Okay, the NCAA seeded us number 18 in the tournament without Springs. We add 3 known guys and maybe a fourth materializes...if all that keeps us a wash, then we are obviously top 3 in the Big Ten if we are currently the #18 team in college basketball and climb no higher, which to me seems very unlikely! Everybody will get better. They all improved this year. We don't have Kolander's coach any longer.

I might be mocked for saying this, but I think the B1G will do better than predicted in the tournament. Disciplined, physical ugly-ball may just prevail over the street ball played in some leagues.

I agree...officiating could hurt the physical play though.

My top 4, and this assumes Bridges, Biggie, and Melo are NBA-bound. Can't see any scenario Bridges or Biggie return. Melo might? If Melo returns, Maryland goes into a 1-3 spot.

1 Michigan State
2 Minnesota
3 Iowa
4 Northwestern

Wisconsin's B1G top-4 streak ends next season.

You should put as much money on this as possible. I have inside sources that tell me this is the year they go down ..Book it.

Top Bottom