Who else will be at the Kohl Center?

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
I'll be in the student section with at least one other Gopher fan and a few of my Badger friends. Anybody else making the trip? Student tickets were going for $10 or $15 on craigslist because a lot of students were out of town for the holidays or going to the Rose Bowl.

I know of about a dozen other students heading down too. Most of us will be in the student section I think, but those $10 tickets disappeared really fast. I was checking out craigslist and facebook today and there were far more people looking for tickets than selling. Seems like there will still be a healthy amount of Badger students there.

I'll be there, not in the student section. Probably paid way too much, but I don't care!

Yeah I got my tickets a few weeks ago so it may be slim pickings by now. Great to hear there will be some more Gopher fans in the student section. Can't wait for the game, we gotta have this one with our brutal early conference schedule.

I'll be there - supposedly my seats are on the baseline opposite the student section, in like the 3rd row. My old man (ticket procurer), has a tendency to exaggerate though... so we'll see if they are really that good.

If they are, we'll you'll see 2 Gopher fans on the left baseline (TV perspective), if they aren't, we'll I'll still be there. Not rocking the Bandanna tonight though (more of a football season thing). I'll have a maroon cap on though. Probably post some pics when I get back tonight...

Any people meeting up before the game?

Top Bottom