Who do you hate more?

Who do you hate more?

• Jordan Bohannon

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Brad Davison

Votes: 68 98.6%

• Total voters

It's okay not to like these fellas much. But there is already too much hate going on in the world ...we don't need to fuel any more.

Well since handle is Angry, so I guess he's playing to his strength?

Yeah, hard to just overlook the tripping/flopping. To his credit has played more honorably the last year or so.

Although I’m otherwise clean, I’m a dirty player. Not bragging just saying.

Davison is a dink. Still flopping but refs are basically looking at Davison on the ground saying get up. He might read to kids at bible class which that makes him a holy dink imo

One of them plays for Iowa, one plays for Wisconsin.

I see no redeeming qualities here.

Although I am friends with Gerry Wright, you may remember Sir Jamalot from Iowa. Great guy! I went through flight school with him in the Navy.

Both Sconnie's in my eyes. But to be honest, those Bohannens are exactly the type of player the Gophers need to recruit but refuse to.

Smart players, good shooters, play defense and handle the ball well.

One of them plays for Iowa, one plays for Wisconsin.

I see no redeeming qualities here.

Although I am friends with Gerry Wright, you may remember Sir Jamalot from Iowa. Great guy! I went through flight school with him in the Navy.
Thank you for serving.

98% to 4%? These results seem fraudulent!

Bohannon is irritating as hell. But "dirty player"? ...not remotely. He's not a hacker or flopper, he's just irritating with that constant smirk. Davison plays dirty.
I think he gets away with more, but maybe that’s the sign of a good player.

It's okay not to like these fellas much. But there is already too much hate going on in the world ...we don't need to fuel any more.

I disagree. These two should be the sponges of all of the hate in the world.

One is a Wiscommunist, the other one just sucks (actually I don't know anything about bohannon, maybe he would be a good addition here). Bradley Dinkison can go suck one though.

Yet YOUR boy Gard ignored the deeds cheapest player in the conference.....
Quit lying, he is not my boy. He is a conference winning basketball coach. Coaches often make different decisions than i would. Like Knight throwing a chair, Ryan having a affair or Pitino bringing in bad characters. Sorry for your obsession, there is help or medication. My grandsons took you off ignore. For the benefit of the posters on the the board you will be back on ignore so i simply can not see your repetitive lies. You have been urged by several others to stop.

Quit lying, he is not my boy. He is a conference winning basketball coach. Coaches often make different decisions than i would. Like Knight throwing a chair, Ryan having a affair or Pitino bringing in bad characters. Sorry for your obsession, there is help or medication. My grandsons took you off ignore. For the benefit of the posters on the the board you will be back on ignore so i simply can not see your repetitive lies. You have been urged by several others to stop.
You have repeatedly praised Gard. Stop lying BADGER. IGNORE all you want. YOUR rubbish will continue to be highlighted.

I remember him well. I lived in Iowa City when he played for George Raveling and Tom Davis. Despite declaring that he would not go to the NBA and would go into military service instead, he was still drafted in the 5th round (they had more rounds back then). I seem to remember reading some years ago that he became a minister.

Bohannon is irritating as hell. But "dirty player"? ...not remotely. He's not a hacker or flopper, he's just irritating with that constant smirk. Davison plays dirty.

Bohannon doesn’t play defense. Hard to see him as dirty.

I remember him well. I lived in Iowa City when he played for George Raveling and Tom Davis. Despite declaring that he would not go to the NBA and would go into military service instead, he was still drafted in the 5th round (they had more rounds back then). I seem to remember reading some years ago that he became a minister.
He quit the military while in flight school to marry Miss Bahamas or was it Miss Barbados? Anyway, he went to play overseas. Last I heard he was coaching women's basketball at a college in California.

Top Bottom