Who— leidner or Morgan as your QB ?

Who is your favorite president? Lincoln or Trump?

Said it before and will say it again. The people who didn't like Mitch were directing their frustration and anger at the wrong person/people. Mitch was a good kid, doing the best he could, in a poorly designed offense with very few WR of any skill level to work with.

Anyone that was paying attention could see his limitations as a QB. Not his fault that Kill and his staff failed to find a better option. All Mitch could do was go out and do the best he could with what he had. Sad that so many chose to blame Mitch for something that was not his fault.
Agreed, was never really Mitch’s fault....except Mitch throwing 4 INT’s in the second half when we were in Madison and could have won if he’d have only thrown 2 of those 4 INT’s....that was Mitch’s fault. I had to watch that game from the stands in Madison, in pure agony.

Agreed, was never really Mitch’s fault....except Mitch throwing 4 INT’s in the second half when we were in Madison and could have won if he’d have only thrown 2 of those 4 INT’s....that was Mitch’s fault. I had to watch that game from the stands in Madison, in pure agony.
Those fans were rough that day. We were a laughing stock. Kill had found streveler.

Neither
Mitch in no
Life here on earth should ever have been allowed to play QB .. tight end he should have stayed at
Kill was horrible at recruiting QBs. He took tight ends and made them QBs.
Joey king was a extreme roll player. That is great. Mitch started at QB the most important position. We were handicapped
This is the correct response!

I don’t know where to put this, but this is an amazing stat. The time period spans back to Leidner’s senior year, so I guess it fits the topic.

This stat is why I think Iowa might take a step back this year.

Yeah..people like to mock Stanley, but he was a decent college QB. It’s not easy to replace a multi-year starter.
Also why I stupidly picked them to win the division last year.

I thought it’d go
1) iowa
2) Minnesota
3) wisconsin

although Iowa was a play or two away from Wisconsin of this being the case and Iowa winning the tie with Minnesota instead of wisconsin

Those fans were rough that day. We were a laughing stock. Kill had found streveler.
Kill moved streveler to like wide receiver ... kill said strevelers hands were to small to play quarterback. Hey jer kill Have you watched strevelers career in Canada. Boy jerry sure did suck at a lot of things but he lied so good that it took a few years for me to figure he was so over his skis

3 years. Every year Jerry brought him out as the man. Hahahaha. Jerry Lol.
I was a freshman at Lakeville South while he was a senior. We would chant “he’s a Gopher” Pregame and then he would look absolutely pathetic While he was playing and I always thought how on earth did this guy get a scholarship to the U? Then he goes on to start 3 seasons and continue to look pathetic. Anyway I’m glad we found someone who doesn’t short hop an out route 60 percent of the time finally

Top Bottom