Which player will Adam Woodbury poke in the eye on Thursday night?

• Mo Walker, when Walker has ball down low

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Dre Mathieu when Dre drives to hoop in transition

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Andre Hollins when Hollins cuts back door

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Joey King on King's 3rd pump fake of game

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • EE after Eliason complains of a foul call on him

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Nate Mason when he pulls up for a mid-range jumper

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Richard Pitino during the post-game hand shake line

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Other - list your own

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score

My money is on Diedhiou, if he plays. He'll want to officially welcome Gaston to the Big Ten.

So many good options but I went with EE. I could see Elliot getting under the skin of Woodbury. He should probably just show up to the game in goggles from the start.

I love this poll! Reminds me of when Common would take bets on what inning Brad Radke would give up his first home run of the game.

So many good options but I went with EE. I could see Elliot getting under the skin of Woodbury. He should probably just show up to the game in goggles from the start.

Elliot might poke himself in the eye. My money is on lil dre who likes to go into the trees.

How great would it be if this was at home and our students all could show up in goggles.

There has been a fairly heated thread on a Nebraska board about Woodbury being a goon. Iowa fans are backing their boy saying all 3 cases are clearly accidents.

no eye poking - just hair stroking

can you do a fake eye poke flop?

The easy answer is EE, but I think Dre Mathieu is the dark horse here.

Don't discount the possibility that it will be two different players.

I hope it's Buggs, because I'd like to see just how hard he can body slam Woodbury.

Kendall Shell. Sitting on the bench. And Woodbury and his spaz coach will still claim it's an accident.

It can't be mathieu as he is too fast and would dodge the poking attempt. It will be squirrel charging the baseline and as a result he shoots lights out with zero turn overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a moment of epic karma, Woodbury will poke himself in both eyes.

Kendall Shell. Sitting on the bench. And Woodbury and his spaz coach will still claim it's an accident.

This reminds me of a playoff game between Tartan and Hastings when Jake Sullivan and Michael Bauer were still in HS. I don't remember if it was in state or sections. The game was almost over and Tartan was up a good amount. Hastings brought in some guard off the end of the bench who hadn't played all game. He got the ball at the perimeter with Sullivan guarding him, swung his elbow, and connected with Sullivan's face. He got a 'T' and was quickly taken out with his head coach giving him a five as he ran by. He literally played like 15 seconds.

Where's the "all of the above" option?

That reminds me of the scene in "Airplane!" when the nun walks down the aisle and bonks everyone on the head with her guitar.

Let's get in Woodbury's head

EE should show up wearing those goggles you used to have to wear during chemistry class.

This reminds me of a playoff game between Tartan and Hastings when Jake Sullivan and Michael Bauer were still in HS. I don't remember if it was in state or sections. The game was almost over and Tartan was up a good amount. Hastings brought in some guard off the end of the bench who hadn't played all game. He got the ball at the perimeter with Sullivan guarding him, swung his elbow, and connected with Sullivan's face. He got a 'T' and was quickly taken out with his head coach giving him a five as he ran by. He literally played like 15 seconds.
I did that in HS. Paynesville guy was in my face and I created a little space with my elbow. no call, similar to the Woodbury eye pokes, it's not a foul the refs were looking for.

For the safety of all of us in attendance, the University should pass out safety goggles as we enter the Barn.

For the safety of all of us in attendance, the University should pass out safety goggles as we enter the Barn.

I know he's a seven footer but I don't think his reach extends across state lines and nearly 300 miles to Carver-Hawkeye.

Top Bottom