Which Bowl?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
We’re in 5th place in the B1G!

Figure at least 2 B1G teams will be in the BCS playoff bowls, that leaves us with a possible New Year’s Day bowl (i.e. Outback or Citrus) in FL again. Sort of tired of going to FL for bowl games.

I almost us go to AZ or LV 🤷🏻‍♂️

Which bowl y’all think we’ll be in contention for?

Last edited:

Need to know too, I have a friend who wants to set it up. claims to have friends in all "the warm cities". I dont doubt him.

Well, it's still complicated but let's assume Michigan beats Iowa next week.

Mich: CFP
OSU: Rose
MSU: NYD6 at-large (everyone agree on this?)

Then it comes down to what B1G does with MN. They just went to the Outback in 2019, so they won't go back there. You could see this:

MN: Citrus
Iowa: Outback
Wisconsin: Vegas
Purdue: Music City
PSU: Guaranteed Rate
Maryland: Pinstripe

It's likely Wisconsin finishes higher in the rankings than Minnesota though, so the B1G could easily justify this:

Iowa: Citrus
Wisconsin: Outback
Then you've got Minnesota and Purdue for Vegas and Music City. Probably still PSU and Maryland in Pinstripe and Guaranteed Rate.

Weird to think Penn State could fall as far as the Pinstripe or Guaranteed Rate bowl, but I suppose they’re only 7-5. They were actually favored at Michigan State today. If they’re not totally demoralized, it seems like they could potentially destroy whatever opponent they get matched up with in a bowl like that.

Well, it's still complicated but let's assume Michigan beats Iowa next week.

Mich: CFP
OSU: Rose
MSU: NYD6 at-large (everyone agree on this?)

Then it comes down to what B1G does with MN. They just went to the Outback in 2019, so they won't go back there. You could see this:

MN: Citrus
Iowa: Outback
Wisconsin: Vegas
Purdue: Music City
PSU: Guaranteed Rate
Maryland: Pinstripe

It's likely Wisconsin finishes higher in the rankings than Minnesota though, so the B1G could easily justify this:

Iowa: Citrus
Wisconsin: Outback
Then you've got Minnesota and Purdue for Vegas and Music City. Probably still PSU and Maryland in Pinstripe and Guaranteed Rate.
Purdue played in the Music City Bowl just three years ago, and got blown out by Auburn 63-14. That might help the Gophers chances.

Not inconceivable that OSU and Michigan make it into the CFP, along with Bama and Georgia.

F__k Cincinnati!!!!!

Sure. Guess it's possible that both Michigan and Oklahoma State University make the playoffs. ;)

Music city vs tenn in nashville...

I get to watch my 2 fav teams square off. And nashville is just across the state for me now.. would be great to catch a game before 2023 in n.c.

Not inconceivable that OSU and Michigan make it into the CFP, along with Bama and Georgia.

F__k Cincinnati!!!!!
If Cinci wins their conference title game, they're in. Sorry not sorry.

Top Bottom