Where's the UA AA Game Thread?

VACTERL

Reaction score
Sup with that?

No thread 'cause we're not expecting any commits?

SH regarding USC without PC: "Everything is different now."

I'm just waiting for the funny guy to start a "Seantrel Commits..." thread with "a false start" inside.

SH's 77 on West. Dunno about JG yet. Haven't heard his name...

Just had someone text me (someone who studies these players) and said that Gjere, despite TCF's post, is doing a real nice job against a 6'4'', 310 lb D-linemen ... this guy thinks Gjere will certainly be in the mix for a starting job next year ... doesn't see any reason why they would redshirt him.

Yes, two plays later Gjere knocked Floyd about three yards to the side with one shove (on a pass play).

I had just turned the game on and it was the first play I saw.

I did see Gjere get absolutely owned on the last play of the game but I'm sure he is playing fine besides that.

Yes, two plays later Gjere knocked Floyd about three yards to the side with one shove (on a pass play).

I had just turned the game on and it was the first play I saw.

Oh, not doubting you at all ... heck, I haven't seen one play.

Gjere just had a massive pancake block and immediately got to the next level. That TD was all him.

*Excited*

Just had someone text me (someone who studies these players) and said that Gjere, despite TCF's post, is doing a real nice job against a 6'4'', 310 lb D-linemen ... this guy thinks Gjere will certainly be in the mix for a starting job next year ... doesn't see any reason why they would redshirt him.

this guy doesn't happen to be a retired postman, would he?

Jimmy just had two great blocks on a two yard touchdown run (came right behind him).

Love that Barack Obama hat the Matt Elam's dad was wearing. Gotta get me one of those.

So, this game has been played since 2000. We've had a guy in this game for the last three years (Gray, Carter, and Gjere). Did we have any recruits playing in this game prior to 2007?

Jimmy just had two great blocks on a two yard touchdown run (came right behind him).

It was great to see both Henderson and Gjere get a great push off the line on that touchdown. The other three O-linemen for the West on that play were pushed back a few yards from the line of scrimmage.

Henderson looks absolutely huge out there! Both Gjere and Henderson seemed to have a little trouble adjusting to the speed initially (Henderson was blown by a couple of times and had the false start and Gjere gave up the sack to that really impressive DT) but seem to be fine now. It looks like Gjere is playing mostly right guard...I thought he plays tackle usually? Perhaps that is why he looked a little out of position initially.

Cole Marcoux

That's a great story.

Not highly recruited but wins a reality show to get in the game.

Throws 2 TD passes and a 2-PT conversion.

He is committed to Dartmouth. Any chance of a FBS offer off of this game?

I would bet that one or both of them will be redshirted!!!! But down the line can you imagine those two and one or both of the Olson boys on the same line.

Top Bottom