where will bryce mcneal commit to?

which hat will bryce mcneal pick up at the army all-american game?

• clemson

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • colorado

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • minnesota

Votes: 36 39.6%
  • oklahoma

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • oregon

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • other - please specify

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

MilesTarver

Reaction score
just wondering where gopher fans (or whoever reads this board) think mcneal will commit to during the army all-america game? there's been a lot of speculation, but i was just wondering what everyone's gut feeling was?

If Oklahoma wants him, that would be a tough one for him to pass up I think!

I voted Oklahoma as well. There just seem to be signs that he's looking elsewhere and Oklahoma is a great place to play, especially at the WR position. Hope I'm wrong though.

I have my ear to the ground on this one...its between Oklahoma and Clemson (could be near his gf), you heard it here first! He will not be a gopher.

I have my ear to the ground on this one...its between Oklahoma and Clemson (could be near his gf), you heard it here first! He will not be a gopher.

I think most confess it is more a pipe dream then reality as it is. But as far as I have read, his GF has not made up her mind yet either, and Borton has a chance to get her to the UofM.

I think most confess it is more a pipe dream then reality as it is. But as far as I have read, his GF has not made up her mind yet either, and Borton has a chance to get her to the UofM.

It seems Borton and Hill's dad are now back on talking terms which has led Tayler to put the Gophers back on her list.

The only thing I hope is that if he does not go UofM, then go to a conference outside the big ten. Hate to have him play for any of the other big ten schools, especially becky or even OS.

Probably wishful thinking but I voted Minnesota, I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up elsewhere though.

I think he will go on to be a collegiate legend just like so many Minnesota kids before him like.....and then there was.....oh wait, never mind, if he goes anywhere other than the U he will be a forgotten man and never heard from again

I really do hope he stays home, but with that being said...he doesnt seem that into staying home. Clemson has been purusing him so hard its not even funny. They have a bunch of young receivers but no verbals. They are high in the running for #3 WR. The Sooners are my choice for several reasons. #1. Their top 3 receivers are all senoirs with a very young group behind them. They only have 2 WR verbals right now. Sure would seem their first choice would be Rueben Randle the number 1 WR in the nation. I'm sure they would take both. #2. They are potential national champs and play on national tv a ton. I feel if they want him bad enough they could get him. In the end I really do hope Brew has him already, I just doubt it.

I think he will go on to be a collegiate legend just like so many Minnesota kids before him like.....and then there was.....oh wait, never mind, if he goes anywhere other than the U he will be a forgotten man and never heard from again

Kinda like Chris Weinke?? or James Laurenitis??? or Larry Fitzgerald??

Should I go on??

Walker lee ashley, Willie mobley, lydon murtha, brodrick binns, joey hiben,

should i go on?

lawrence21...I know what your getting at but Mobley is a Fr at Ohio State which has a pretty deep team so you will still hear from him in time. Murtha is Nebraska's starting right tackle.

I am just saying the truly dominate player that comes out of the Minnesota high school system is few and far between. Some players we miss out on that are the top prospects out of Minnesota go elsewhere and turn out to be not as dominate as we thought. Starters sure, but not game changers. Is Bryce Mcneal one of these? we don't know yet, then you have players like Ben Utecht that are less heralded as others but go on to pro careers. The Larry Fitzgerald players from Minnesota are rarities. I hope Mcneal stays but he could go to Oklahoma and just be decent and then forgotten in time.

***McNeal's 4 hats at the Army AA game***

Bryce McNeal has eliminated Oklahoma and Kentucky from consideration.

He will bring 4 hats to the Army AA game: Clemson, Colorado, Minnesota, Oregon.

WOW! is this on rivals? I hope Oregon isnt sneaking in to steal another

I think Minnesota is a longshot at best for him. If Brewster got him it would be a major coup, but I really doubt it.

Would love to see him play here, but I felt even a couple months ago he wasn't coming here. You certainly can't say that Brewster didn't try hard enough though...

Seeing that he has dropped Oklahoma I'm actually feeling a lot better about the Gophers chances of getting him.

If staying at home was a priority, Oregon, Colorado, and Clemson wouldn't be the other choices. I'm not saying we have no chance, just that he is like a Florida recruit now, we don't have that home-state advantage.

Hopefully we see him put on that "M" hat.

Clemson

If staying at home was a priority, Oregon, Colorado, and Clemson wouldn't be the other choices. I'm not saying we have no chance, just that he is like a Florida recruit now, we don't have that home-state advantage.

Hopefully we see him put on that "M" hat.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking this guy is all Clemson. Apparently he thinks the Tigers are tops because the coaches are Christians.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking this guy is all Clemson. Apparently he thinks the Tigers are tops because the coaches are Christians.

I haven't heard the Christian thing, but I think he is heading to Clemson as well. Just a gut feeling.

Theres a video interview of him at the AA game where he mentions the Christian thing. He makes note to the fact that he loves Minny's coaches and calls Colorado his "first love" as they were the first to offer him. No clue where that leaves us but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Top Bottom