Where the MN Kids Signed: From Strib

Why are we even talking about NDSU? Talk about Mehki Collins or something in this thread, not about ndsu becoming fbs.
it comes up, many of us here are know NDSU people/fans and or NDSU online trolls

I don't mind occasional NDSU chatter when nothing else is going on.

some of us need to make sure @Herd keeps coming back for his brilliant insight

Not to mention, the headline of this forum reads:

The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

It's not just all Gophers all the time. Sorry.

A quick look at the current Bison roster shows 29 players from Minnesota. Does that answer your question?
Whoooosh...

That's the sound of the joke going over your head. I'm sure you're familiar with that sound.

The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

tommboy is pretty excited by this

"he's owned you guys since his firedennyguy shtick on kfan"
Wasn’t he the guy that got arrested for threatening a state senator? And he would come on here bragging bout picking up teenage girls at the beach?

I don’t care if it’s brought up, but make a thread for it. It’s mildly annoying to go to a thread about where MN kids are going and it’s derailed into a debate about NDSU that had nothing to do with the thread.

Top Bottom