Where are you on the boat? Week 5 "The Princess Bride" edition

Where are you on the boat with Gophers 3-1?

• I'm Driving - "They are gaining on us! I wonder if they are using the same wind we are using?"

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Elite class - "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means!"

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • It looks like rough waters - "Fesik, are there rocks ahead? If there are, we'll all be dead."

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Looking for other options - "I'm just going to have to find myself another giant!"

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • In the Life Raft - "Have I made it clear that your job is at stake?"

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Staying on the dock - "I must know your name. Get used to dissappointment. Ok."

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
So because you don't like it, and it happens to be one of our starters its stupid? I guarantee if it had been a 3rd string player you wouldn't have said a word. Maybe they player failed a test, or maybe the player skipped class, or maybe he didn't sit in the front 2 rows, or maybe he didn't wear a collard shirt, or maybe he did something else Coach has told them not to do. As much as you don't like it, the player still did something against the coaches rules, which means they have only themselves to blame in not playing this past week. You can't expect Coach Fleck to go "I told you to (not) do that, but you did(n't). But you're a starter so you get off with a warning". That's not how things should work.

9d831e4b75c0fc1bb6e206f7fc1f84bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm sick of hearing about rowing and boats and stupid puns to tie everything in. Play football.

Same here. It's all so corny and overdone already. My least favorite is when the announcer goes "Row the boat and Ski-U-Mah!!" It makes Ski-U-Mah seem like more of an afterthought. That + giant PJ on our 2017 poster + all the other gimmicks just have me bored

The beer looks to be running low on the boat. Gotta get some fresh supply or I'm done rowing. [emoji481]

9d831e4b75c0fc1bb6e206f7fc1f84bf.jpg

Haha, I'm not to great at spelling in situations where the word I spelled wrongly turns out to be another correctly spelled word. Nice catch, I'll leave it.

You know what else? I find the Princess Bride to be terribly overrated and not all that funny.
The only redeeming quality is that Kevin Arnold plays RBI baseball in it.

Haha, I'm not to great at spelling in situations where the word I spelled wrongly turns out to be another correctly spelled word. Nice catch, I'll leave it.
Thanks for having a sense of humor in what has been a cluster **** of arguments on the Gopherhole

Top Bottom