Where’s McNeilly?

This reminds me of when I was living back in Minneapolis and I went to see Kevin Noreen play. The whole charter school basketball thing was strange to me. Needless to say, I went to see the Transitions team play. They were okay. Noreen was talented but didn't strike me as a D1 guy. In his defense, it was hard to tell. The one thing that struck me was that one of the players on the other team was wearing jean shorts.
I laughed out loud at the jean shorts.

Charter school basketball is very strange indeed. Did Noreen go to West Virginia? I can't recall.

Yes he did. Had a slightly better career then Isaiah Dahlman at Michigan state
I grew up with a bunch of Noreen’s that played basketball well. They were from Albany though. The girls won or made a bunch of state tournaments while their dad was the coach. Wonder if they are related to this one?

I grew up with a bunch of Noreen’s that played basketball well. They were from Albany though. The girls won or made a bunch of state tournaments while their dad was the coach. Wonder if they are related to this one?
that Noreen family....talk about a sports family....every single one of them....not sure if they are related

that Noreen family....talk about a sports family....every single one of them....not sure if they are related
It was wild. The 3 girls were all D2 or D3 caliber. I think 2 of the boys played D2 sports. Great people too. Unfortunately the old man passed away before this recent girls championship. He'd have been proud.

So if McNeilly is the guy, it's because he and Johnson have some type of relationship. if the kid comes with him as a package deal, that's a bonus.
It's possible, but I don't see it as certain. I could buy that someone he trusted or Thorson trusted told him/them that McN was looking to get out of TA&M and would be interested. Not much different than how they found Kemp, via Miles.

Top Bottom