When will we have a full roster?

When do the gopher mens basketall team have a full roster?

• End of May

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • End of June

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • End of July

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • End of August

Votes: 33 50.8%

• Total voters

Likely we will fill a roster.. quantity... can be found at various levels,....quality....is another story...

If you are talking about the full 13 then not this year. Not that their won't be enough to field a team or anything. I would guess he ends up with maybe 10. He will be adding players as long as they are available

If you are talking about the full 13 then not this year. Not that their won't be enough to field a team or anything. I would guess he ends up with maybe 10. He will be adding players as long as they are available
So you think they just won’t use scholarships this year?

25 years of high paid clock watching coaches has brought us to the nadir.

I voted end of June, but the sooner the better. As much as people are writing this season off which is understandable, I still want to see good team basketball. They will need a lot of opportunity to build chemistry.

Gach still shown on the roster.
Willis hasn’t been added (though all of the other transfers have)?

Gach still shown on the roster.
Willis hasn’t been added (though all of the other transfers have)?
isn't Willis a grad transfer, unless he can't get accepted at the U that should be a done deal.

I voted end of June, but the sooner the better. As much as people are writing this season off which is understandable, I still want to see good team basketball. They will need a lot of opportunity to build chemistry.

same, if they surprise in the win column, great, the only thing I don't want to see is us getting blown out every night come B1G schedule.

isn't Willis a grad transfer, unless he can't get accepted at the U that should be a done deal.
He has to officially graduate. I don't know when finals are for his school but, I would NOT expect to see him on the website until 2 or more weeks after their academic calendar in the spring, and assuming he didn't need any summer courses to graduate.

Once the intramural league flushes out some players and they recruit a few players from the former gymnastics team, we will have a full roster!

Once the intramural league flushes out some players and they recruit a few players from the former gymnastics team, we will have a full roster!
It'll be like putting the Mighty Ducks roster together, but better. Both MN based teams... Maybe Ben has some Gordon Bombay spirit in him after all! Could you imagine someone doing 3 backflips than catching an oop?

I wouldn’t be shocked if we didn’t fill our scholarships this year. Not necessarily a bad thing either. Don’t just take dudes to take them. Gotta fit the culture first.

They’re going to have to add a walk on or two just for practice purposes.

So current official healthy roster:

Battle
EJ
Slyther
Lowe
Ihnen
Willis
Gach (???)
Thompson

So we have 7 healthy official players (not including Both)

Top Bottom