When will the band get in the Cadence

Oneoldgopher

Reaction score
I am sick of the Pride of Minnesota playing second fiddle to the visiting teams pep bands. Time to rev up the Cadence and rock the house before during and after the commercials. And if Troy Stoudermire can't think of a better thing to do, then he ought to join the band for a day. Play tamborine or something. Walk in their shoes for a day. Afterward, he should have to sing Koombaya to the team. Kiss and make up. Sick of all this mass hysteria about Mangino eating for four. I think we should call the revised name for the forum, "Just Eat Popcorn, Mangino!" Unbuttered. Jussickofitforcryinoutloud! :cry::cry::cry:

You okay? Better now?

Let it out man, this is the place to do it.

Hey oldgopher our band is the BEST part of the whole TCF thing!!! what the F are u talking about ?? if the football team worked half as hard, maybe they might actually win a game

Hey oldgopher our band is the BEST part of the whole TCF thing!!! what the F are u talking about ?? if the football team worked half as hard, maybe they might actually win a game

images

I'm off my rocker!

Still working it out after 3 miserable weeks.

Of course the band is the best! Just saying the team needs to work as hard as those students in the band.

Top Bottom