When The Final Score Is Posted

husker70

Reaction score
High Above Camp Randall Stadium

It will read

Wisconsin 35 Visitors 21

The Badgers are who they are, and so are the Gophers. John Clay will run the ball 42 times for 250 yards. While the Gophers stack the line with 8 or 9 in the box. The pounding will be relentless, and Tolzien will use 12 play action throws to full advantage. The defense will have no answer. The points wil go up 7-7-7-14.

Meanwhile, more of the same. Too many three and outs. Too many plays behind the chains. While not needing to throw it, either the play call or Weber tends, then leans on throwing it. He ends up with 42 attempts and 23 receptions for 279 yards. It never is the answer, and again it is not. The Gophers TD's are to Gray for 2 and Hughes for 1. Not enough, and the score is no reflection of how one side this game is.

Wisky 42-Gophers 27

Our D will have no answer to Wiskys power running game and play action.

Another frustrating game.

42-24...

Late meaningless TD Drive pads Weber's stats once again...

The People's Republic of Madison 42 - The Good Guys 7

College football was invented in 1991: 34

6 national titles: 20

I hope I'm wrong.

Go Gophers!!

42-24...

Late meaningless TD Drive pads Weber's stats once again...

At least one of us is predicting a Gopher win!! I don't think it would be a meaningless TD late in the game for us to go from up 35-24, to winning 42-24 as we know no lead is safe with the Gophers. :p

Go Gophers!!

This game is all GOPHERS!!!

Gophers: 35

The toilet bowl in Madison: 28

GOPHERS reclaim the axe and then all simultainously pull the "Moss" and moon the crowd.

GOPHERS #1

badgers 34 gophs 24

clay under 70 yds
but...
the frosh goes for over 170!

Gophers: 24
badgers: 27

for all of Brew's incompetence, he always keeps it close with wisky. I fully expect to have my hopes lifted sky-high in the 4th quarter, and then systematically destroyed by a shocking play or complete collapse --- It's the Gopher way; God Bless it!!

Becky 34
Gophers 27

We lead at halftime. Then we get dominated in the second half. Same type of game we've watched for a few years now.

Gophers 38
Badgers 22

.... in time of possession.

I hope for the best - a close game, a real struggle. But given our D against the run, our kicking game this year, and Weber under pressure, I see a possible rout: Badgers 44, Gophers 10. Hope I'm wrong and we pull an '09 Michigan State effort.

I hope for the best - a close game, a real struggle. But given our D against the run, our kicking game this year, and Weber under pressure, I see a possible rout: Badgers 44, Gophers 10. Hope I'm wrong and we pull an '09 Michigan State effort.

+1

Wisky Drunk Drivers 48
Minny 3

John Clay will have 250 yards in this game as the inablilty of Gopher defenders to tackle another human being rears its ugly head

Every bit of logical thought shows this as a comfortable WI win

Gophers 28
WI 24

Badgers win 38-14, but in the postgame we find out the Gophers are still "just a few plays away from being a 6-0 football team".

Gophers 16
Badgers 34

We cover yet again. Take that, Vegas.

Badgers- 34
Good guys- 28

Top Bottom