What's Our Rotation Looking Like 2021 Season?

This is a slow build. This year is all about establishing a culture and a system. The primary reason to play the games this season is to provide Johnson with a stage to demonstrate his vision to future recruits. As we could guess and have seen, Johnson can't pull in many impact players without showing what he's got on his resume as a head coach. He'll begin building that resume beginning tomorrow night at 7:00. This isn't what we wanted but it is the track that we are on. We all have a choice... either stay on the train to see what's around the bend or jump off.
if they are blown out in every game - the message will still be ‘this is a building year’? It cannot be this easy when you are making 1.2 mill.

I think tonight it will be something like
Battle 34 minutes
Willis 34 minutes
Lowe 32 minutes
Stephens 28 minutes
Sutherlin 18 minutes
Curry 15 minutes
Thompson 10 minutes
Daniels 10 minutes
Thiam 8 minutes
Odele 5 minutes

Starting five will probably be the same as Concordia game. I'm guessing if Parker gets back healthy in Jan-Feb he becomes a 20-25 minute guy. Probably takes all of Odele and most of Daniels minutes by then. Probably cut in to some of Sutherlin's and Thompson's as well since Battle I imagine will ply more three once Fox is healthy.

Top Bottom