whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Reaction score
just heard about our bad boy now dismissed. How nice. What could possibly be next?

had to start a new thread when 2 are already going? Read much?

bankonit recently claimed that Brewster is a better coach than Mike Leach and Chris Petersen. He's a clown who contributes worthless posts.

had to start a new thread when 2 are already going? Read much?

No worries, GopherJay - I was gone for about 4 hours tonight, came back, and there was so much traffic on the board, there's no way I could catch up this evening. And that was only a few hours...I can't imagine people that don't check it for a day, lol!

Hey bankonit, just one more worthless, two-word post that cuts down the person posting previously to you and you'll have a total of 500 of those. Congrats man.

Hey bankonit, just one more worthless, two-word post that cuts down the person posting previously to you and you'll have a total of 500 of those. Congrats man.

All I am saying is maybe scroll down the board for a minute before deciding to post a new thread on a topic that is already being covered. Should I start a new thread on where Seantrel Henderson might end up or whether Brewster should be fired or extended?

Mouth Breather- are you serious about it being on Brewsters watch? I doubt he even had his bags unpacked yet when he had to deal with that crap. Welcome to damage control 101, Brew!

Can we get a mod to delete this absolutely worthless thread......seriously, you were taking care of the trash gopher1956 was putting out there earlier...its time to send this to the same place.

Top Bottom