What will this forum be called when Mangino is the coach

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Will the moderators keep the name "Brew's Crew"? Highly unlikely. But let me offer a suggestion (or three):

Mangino's Smorgasbord
M & Ms
Gopher Cheeks

Sorry. I have no clever gopher-related puns for you.

I just can't get past the fact that his name is so painfully close to Mangina.

During the Mangino era in Lawrence the best selling T-shirt was with a Jayhawk that said "Our Coach is Phat." The second best selling T-shirt was "We Love Our Self."

Go Gophers!!

Sorry. I have no clever gopher-related puns for you.

I just can't get past the fact that his name is so painfully close to Mangina.

I understand there is an epidemic of sore Mangina's in the gopher nation!!

If some people on these boards feel there is NO way the Gophers would hire Mike Leach, why would they hire Mangino?

They were both let go from their old jobs for reports of physical and verbal abuse of players.

Brewster and Mangino are friends and I think Brew is trying to make sure his old buddy has a little income.

If some people on these boards feel there is NO way the Gophers would hire Mike Leach, why would they hire Mangino?

They were both let go from their old jobs for reports of physical and verbal abuse of players.

Brewster and Mangino are friends and I think Brew is trying to make sure his old buddy has a little income.

Fat Chance

Sid said Mangino is not on the payroll so this must all be a rumor.

Regarding Consultants

Sid said Mangino is not on the payroll so this must all be a rumor.

Consulting fees are not a payroll expense. They are considered a professional or outside party expense.

Think about it this way....if a guy comes in to your place of business to fix your computer, you don't put him on the payroll. Likewise, if someone comes in to fix your football program, you wouldn't put him on the payroll either.

Consulting fees are not a payroll expense. They are considered a professional or outside party expense.

Think about it this way....if a guy comes in to your place of business to fix your computer, you don't put him on the payroll. Likewise, if someone comes in to fix your football program, you wouldn't put him on the payroll either.

Exactly...could be an "Under The Table" type of situation...

No, the university would file a 1099-MISC.

If Mangino becomes coach (or interim coach), then he's put on the payroll.

The dirty towel room.

Rumor has it that he can't wipe properly, so he uses a bath towel to kind of floss his crack with. I don't think he'll end up at Minnesota, but if he does I feel sorry for whomever has to do the team's laundry.

The dirty towel room.

Rumor has it that he can't wipe properly, so he uses a bath towel to kind of floss his crack with. I don't think he'll end up at Minnesota, but if he does I feel sorry for whomever has to do the team's laundry.

I thought that was the punishment doled in leiu of suspensions. Quite effective I've heard.

I have it now.

The perfect name.

You heard it here first.

Mangino's Mangiatori

Which means Mangino's Eaters in Italian.

Land of 10,000 Shakes

A triple-entendre.

The "food/beverage" angle . . . the seismic angle . . . and the "watch him walk" angle.

It could work . . .

Mangino's Belly, where everyone is welcome and there is room for them too. :clap:

FREE BUFFET!!!!

How about "A Talk with T REX"

Why T-Rex? Look at his big body and notice he has very small arms and hands like T-REX

Top Bottom