What uniforms will the Gophers wear for the opener with Nebraska?

Man, Cheryl Hines used to be so hot. Now she's had so many surgeries she looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene and she's married to one of the biggest psychos on the planet.
I think you may have her mixed up with a similar looking actress?

No idea. But the Gophers no longer have gold helmets. They were removed from inventory last year.
Really.... Do you know the equipment manager or something? Just wondering how someone comes by this info. I kind of liked some versions of the gold helmets.

Really.... Do you know the equipment manager or something? Just wondering how someone comes by this info. I kind of liked some versions of the gold helmets.
It was posted here last year and Gold helmets were not seen on Gopher football players at any point, in any game last season. It was also said the white helmets replaced the gold helmets.

I demand an investigation immediately!

Let’s hope we are smarter than Penn State and join the crowd in their color selection.

All gold please, Mr. Powers.

FULL GOLDEN BANANA!! (with maroon stripes and numbers of course)
this would look really bad
Metallic gold cannot be allowed to mix with the yellow gold in any measure beyond a very small amount of trim on the numbers.

My prediction is that just like the night game opener 2 years ago vs Ohio State, the Gophers come out in the black and maroon, with the helmet unveiled this week. Gold Out be damned.
I think you may have her mixed up with a similar looking actress?
Might also have confused MTG with Hillary.

Maroon helmets, gold jerseys and pants for the gold out.

I've always been a fan of any look with the chrome gold helmets and still think the chrome gold/white/maroon "big away game" look is the Gophers best in program history.

Chrome gold, maroon, maroon is my favorite home game look. I love the chrome gold lids with the Goldy head and thankfully the program seems to as well, bringing them out for the big games.

Not really a fan of the white helmets or the yellow gold ones unless they have Goldy's cute smile on them. Thankfully we've never been subjected to a chrome gold helmet with a yellow gold jersey or pants.

This is what I love about Gopherhole. It's the only place you can get intelligent, insightful and respectful conversation like this.

gty_848077344_93835461.jpg

Some nosey busybody filmed my reaction in the stands the first time we wore full banana. Gif below. I have had the same visceral response every time I’ve seen full banana since then.

CarelessMassiveGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

gty_848077344_93835461.jpg

Some nosey busybody filmed my reaction in the stands the first time we wore full banana. Gif below. I have had the same visceral response every time I’ve seen full banana since then.

CarelessMassiveGiraffe-size_restricted.gif
You'll notice you took up three seats before your reaction...:sick: But, I kinda like the full banana uniform look in the pic with the Goldy helmet.
How'd you like to have a few hundred bucks into tickets and that guy is in your immediate area?

Man, Cheryl Hines used to be so hot. Now she's had so many surgeries she looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene and she's married to one of the biggest psychos on the planet.
Def a smoke show well into her forties. I will admit I've lost track of her. Larry David sure did outpunt his coverage on curb.

She definitely looks a little clownish there. Completely off topic, but I just watched the movie "Bullet Train". Holy crap Sandra Bullock looks like her face is plastic. I'm not sure if it's just a bunch of botox, or if it's video editing, or if it's plastic surgery, but yikes. It looks like her face doesn't move, and her nose is all weird looking. On a similar note, there must be video editing going on, as in some scenes Brad Pitt looks all wrinkly and in others he looks much younger.

edit: looked it up and they're both 59 years old.

worst-sandra-bullocks-weird-cameo-1659727155.jpg

MMG. Oversized gold block M and gold grill on the helmet.

Reactions: pk2

With the game about 2 days away we should be getting the uniform reveal against Nebraska... Gopher fans what's your hopes and predications for week 1.

Personally I hope we stay away from black/grey unis and go maroon lids, maroon jerseys, gold pants... Wish they still had the yellow helmets for this gold out

Fans will be in full banana, but it seems the team has abandoned that uniform combination. My guess is GMG.
Please don't lose hope Full Banana. It will happen!!

Attachments

• All Gold 2.jpg
    All Gold 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2

Doesn't make sense with the gold out.

Jersey and pants will be gold to match the gold out, what helmet they wear is the big question.
I see a lot of people talking about a gold jersey. Do you think they are going to wear the Kill era gold jersey or do you think Fleck actually has a new gold one?

Top Bottom