What uniform combo do you think we'll wear for first game?

Stan

Reaction score
I predict we wear maroon helmet, maroon jerseys and gold pants.

I hope we wear all maroon.

Neon Green, just to scare Oregon St.

The worst possible combination: Maroon hat, dumbass gold jersey with "MINNESOTA" on the back and white pants.

I hope we go maroon helmet, maroon jersey, gold pants. However, I think we'll wear maroon helmet, gold jersey, maroon pants.

I'm not a fan of the "minnesota" on the nameplate but I like the gold jerseys.
Their best feature is how they turn a shade of yellow/orange when the players sweat. Gold is the worst jersey and should be discontinued.

I'm OK with the gold banana suit, but Claeys, being a bit of a fashion icon, may go a whole new route.

GMG. All the way!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the "minnesota" on the nameplate but I like the gold jerseys.

We're apparently quite the minority, but I also love the gold jerseys (less the MINNESOTA also). They shouldn't be worn with gold pants, though. Gold jerseys and white pants all the way for home, white jerseys and maroon pants on the road, please.

We're apparently quite the minority, but I also love the gold jerseys (less the MINNESOTA also). They shouldn't be worn with gold pants, though. Gold jerseys and white pants all the way for home, white jerseys and maroon pants on the road, please.

I like the gold jerseys. I like any of our jersey combinations (even anthracite) with the exception of anything involving white pants, which are an abomination.

Full Banana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madras Jersey
Bell-bottom pants
And a big Panama with a purple hat band.

Very old school.:)

I like the gold jerseys. I like any of our jersey combinations (even anthracite) with the exception of anything involving white pants, which are an abomination.

This might as well have been written by me. My thoughts exactly. I can somewhat tolerate white pants with white jerseys, but it is still my least favorite "Away" combo. The white pants under ANY home jersey always gets me to groan and wince. Not sure why, but they seem to work in white pants at home every year now.

Gold - Maroon - Gold. I love the Gold helmets - the Gophs would wear them every game if it was up to me.

I would like to see the Anthracite jerseys saved for one 'special' game a year - maybe a rivalry game.

Helmets and pants should always match for a clean look. I'd vote for GMG or MGM. White pants should be completely eliminated.

Good thing JoPa didn't like white pants.

In bigger uniform news, the marching band will be sporting their new threads this season I think. I saw a mock-up when they were raising money and I thought it wasn't an improvement in design. I'm sure the material is better though.

Top Bottom