What To Do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Now that my work week is over, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrow morning's kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass out?

B. Organize and promote a fundraiser? Battle of the Gopher Holers: Kelly Leeks vs. Replacement Gopher in a fist fight for the ages. I will only require 50% of the proceeds.

C. Build my very own Homecoming Float (over my ten speed) entirely out of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer cases and slightly used Snuggies?

D. Build a biggest whiner trophy in honor of the lamest fan sitting in my section? I already have many contenders in mind.

E. Other?

Normally I'd vote for A without even thinking but I'm opting for D this week. There's more than 1 near me as well.

Dude, you need to click on the thread "Let's Ride" and watch that video. That's what you need to do.

It's Friday afternoon and you find yourself finally free from the shackles of the workaday life you lead. Oh how glorious a situation to be in and one Dr. Lloyd and I have found ourselves in to many times to recall. Your next play can literally make or break your weekend, Tikited, but I suspect you know this. Don't do anything too hasty. Ask yourself, what is your end goal for the weekend, and begin working backward - the path will reveal itself to you. Choose wisely, get drunk, wake up (if you end up sleeping) and be out there tailgating by 6 AM. Godspeed!

:cool02::cool02:

Top Bottom