What to do?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Now that the work week is over, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrow’s kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass-out?

B. Finally finish concocting the perfect Golden Gopher Cocktail? I’m messing around with rum and the adrenal gland of a deceased gopher.

C. Finally take, Wait!What?’s advice and ride my ten speed around with a six pack of PBR attached to my handle bars? It really is a sweet look!

D. Steal the Bucky Badger mascot head…again?

E. Other?

Now that the work week is over, what can I do to keep my mind occupied before tomorrow’s kickoff?

A. Drink heavily, pass-out?

B. Finally finish concocting the perfect Golden Gopher Cocktail? I’m messing around with rum and the adrenal gland of a deceased gopher.

C. Finally take, Wait!What?’s advice and ride my ten speed around with a six pack of PBR attached to my handle bars? It really is a sweet look!

D. Steal the Bucky Badger mascot head…again?

E. Other?

There already is a Golden Gopher Cocktail.

2 parts brandy
1 part white creme de cocao :drink:
ice in low ball glass

Been around for years.

D - Don't give it back this time

The brain wizzards in Minneapolis, and the U do not seem to realize that College tailgaiting, bar hopping, a game parties start at 5 P.M. Fridays, unless you are in Baton Rouge and its officially on on Thursday afternoon. Why not let the good times roll? Open the tailgaiting lots on Friday,the bars Big 10, Sally's lets go! Hey, WCCO radio home join the party with a live broadcast. It would be better than any programing you have. If you close down a bar, or close down the tailgate and get a good nights sleep, or choose to party on.......

The key is Saturday at sunrise, and breakfast on the grill or at the grill of your choice with a Tequilla Sunrise, Bloody Mary, or a Bellini.

But then this is the cosmopolitan Minneapolis, with the no fun alcohol police out in full force.
The problem with the Twin towns, is they do not realize the tax revenue available to them if they capture say 15,000 fans on a Friday night.

The brain wizzards in Minneapolis, and the U do not seem to realize that College tailgaiting, bar hopping, a game parties start at 5 P.M. Fridays, unless you are in Baton Rouge and its officially on on Thursday afternoon. Why not let the good times roll? Open the tailgaiting lots on Friday,the bars Big 10, Sally's lets go! Hey, WCCO radio home join the party with a live broadcast. It would be better than any programing you have. If you close down a bar, or close down the tailgate and get a good nights sleep, or choose to party on.......

The key is Saturday at sunrise, and breakfast on the grill or at the grill of your choice with a Tequilla Sunrise, Bloody Mary, or a Bellini.

But then this is the cosmopolitan Minneapolis, with the no fun alcohol police out in full force.
The problem with the Twin towns, is they do not realize the tax revenue available to them if they capture say 15,000 fans on a Friday night.

been saying this for years, but there are 2 huge problems.

1. ass holes that live around the area seem to have a problem with people having fun.
2. The fake cops known as umpd love to mess with people having fun instead of preventing real crime.

There already is a Golden Gopher Cocktail.

2 parts brandy
1 part white creme de cocao :drink:
ice in low ball glass

Been around for years.

Are you sure a little adrenal gland wouldn't make it even better?

Top Bottom