What the bleep?

Iceland12

Reaction score
We just got home from TCF. We celebrated a Gopher victory after the game.

Just looked at Gopherhole posts, reading those it looks like we made a mistake, did we lose? :horse::banghead:

I thought the same thing....there are some good posts. Many are probably still partying! :)

I thought the special teams...er. forces were again AWESOME!

Loved the rushing attack today. Didn't need to pass.

Favorite play other than the obvious TDs and turnovers....was the "sack" Jacobs got. Great play.

GM

I thought the same thing....there are some good posts. Many are probably still partying! :)

I thought the special teams...er. forces were again AWESOME!

Loved the rushing attack today. Didn't need to pass.

Favorite play other than the obvious TDs and turnovers....was the "sack" Jacobs got. Great play.

GM
I couldn't agree more.:clap::clap:There's somthing special about seeing a running back attempt to block and getting hit so hard he knocks his quarterback down for a sack.:D

It's odd that people justified the overwhelming bitchyness last week due to frustration over the loss.

How is it that the bitching still exists when we win by 15 points?

It's odd that people justified the overwhelming bitchyness last week due to frustration over the loss.

How is it that the bitching still exists when we win by 15 points?

Very true! As for the 15 point victory I'm waiting for the first guy to say that the score "wasn't indicative of the game". The way they have after every loss. Letting the clock run out from the one means "it could have been a 22 point game"

I think I'll be waiting a long time for that!:drink:

Very true! As for the 15 point victory I'm waiting for the first guy to say that the score "wasn't indicative of the game". The way they have after every loss. Letting the clock run out from the one means "it could have been a 22 point game"

I think I'll be waiting a long time for that!:drink:

Yes, the Gophers had the ball on the Purdue 1/2 yard line when the game ended.

They were 18 inches from a 22 point win:D

Top Bottom