What is the over under on brewster not calls on call in show on WCCO

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet the Learfield or WCCO has already made the decision they will not be taking or fielding phone calls tomorrow morning on WCCO call in show. Heck would bet none of the coaches would want to do the show, I will admit I would flat out miss the show. You already know the piling on and negativity is going to be what it is, Why take all of the abuse that is going to be dished out, no sense in rehashing the misery.

I would be willing to bet the Learfield or WCCO has already made the decision they will not be taking or fielding phone calls tomorrow morning on WCCO call in show. Heck would bet none of the coaches would want to do the show, I will admit I would flat out miss the show. You already know the piling on and negativity is going to be what it is, Why take all of the abuse that is going to be dished out, no sense in rehashing the misery.

Tomorrow it is the Sports Huddle with Sid and Dave, nothing to do with Learfield. I bet they take calls.

Learfield's call-in show is Monday night, not tomorrow morning. It is at Joe Sensors. It will be interesting to see if they take calls.

Previous Regime

I was explaining to Mrs. Billd after the game that after a loss like this...of course to a Big 10 team and not the "cupcakes" part of the schedule...the previous HC would regularly not make the Dave and Sid show on Sunday AM.

Missing the show is not Coach Brewster's style to date...even during the 1-11 year he dutifully took the grief.

Tomorrow however will be a challenge.

I expect him to be there.

As an aside, because I didn't hear the 'CCO postgame nor the press conference, I do wish I had paid for Gopher Insider status at GopherSports.com. I'm very curious about the HC's demeanor and tone.

Go Gophers! Beat the Trojans!

The team didn't stick around to sing the Alma Mater, why would we expect the coach to take calls?

Top Bottom