What is Ole Miss telling these kids?

Well its a guess but I am sure it goes something like this....Congrats for sending us your Letter of Intent you can pick up your bag of cash under the tree outside your house. Don't worry the bills are unmarked and if anyone asks you got it from a Auburn recruiter.

The women at Ole Miss are top 5 of any school in the country...impressive talent there :)

Well, based on how SEC schools generally operate, I'd guess they're probably telling them whatever they need to in order to get them sign on the dotted line.

I'm only gue$$ing, but $omthing tell$ me that it i$n't what they are telling the kid$. It i$ probably $omething el$e. Not $ure, though.

The NCAA is currently investigating the role that Sandra Bullock played in the recruitment of some of these 2013 guys. More to come later..

Big time class down in Oxford.

Didn't Brew join the staff at Mississippi State? My guess is that Brew is doing a great job recruiting for State, but the people that he is recruiting are just confused and are signing with Ole Miss.

ESPNU commentator stated that Ole Miss had never signed a player in the top twenty. They signed three today.

Visit the Ole Miss campus sometime. One of the most picturesque college campuses in the country. Added plus is that none of these kids will be playing for Houston Nutt.

Welcome back.

I was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago making a connecting flight where your women's gymnastics team was on my flight. The big problem was they were looking at me like I was Coakley from "Hall Pass"

the+visitor.jpg

ESPNU commentator stated that Ole Miss had never signed a player in the top twenty. They signed three today.

And none of them from MS! FL, IL, and GA. The #1 OT in the country from Florida, the #1 WR from Illinois and the #1 ranked player in the country Nkemdiche. Red flags galore on this one. Not surprisingly there is a Kiffin involved in this.

This was bound to happen after they replaced the antiquated Southern Colonel Reb. with that hip and with it bear in a suit as their new mascot.

And none of them from MS! FL, IL, and GA. The #1 OT in the country from Florida, the #1 WR from Illinois and the #1 ranked player in the country Nkemdiche. Red flags galore on this one. Not surprisingly there is a Kiffin involved in this.

FYI, Nkemdiche's brother is at Ole Miss so that's understandable.

just saw the video of the coaches reacting to it celebrating. wow..... are you effin kidding me?

FYI, Nkemdiche's brother is at Ole Miss so that's understandable.

Agreed.

I have to wonder if this isn't the first shots in a new age of huge CFB payola. The NCAA hasn't really hit anybody hard lately except USC. I think those sanctions were mostly for the USC AD tweaking the NCAA so publicly. Other schools have done some real dirty stuff and gotten away with it. Ole Miss boosters must figure the benefits far outweigh the risks at this point.

Maybe they promised to quit utilizing the confedrate flag on campus.

Wait...so you've been telling us that any player in the country would drop everything and run off to sign with an SEC school, and now there's "red flags galore" when an SEC school signs an awesome class?

I just googled Ole Miss and the Rebel stuff.

I hope FJK guy does a piece on the oddness that is Ole Miss.

I just googled Ole Miss and the Rebel stuff.

I hope FJK guy does a piece on the oddness that is Ole Miss.
Yeah, I knew very little about Ole Miss before yesterday. I was waiting at a car dealership yesterday and they had Fox news on. Sheppard Smith was interviewing their coach and they ended by telling each other "Hotty Toddy". Never heard that one before. Here's their school cheer, don't think that would fly here.

Are you ready?
Hell, yeah! Damn Right!
Hotty Toddy, Gosh almighty
Who the hell are we, Hey!
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
OLE MISS BY DAMN!

Wait...so you've been telling us that any player in the country would drop everything and run off to sign with an SEC school, and now there's "red flags galore" when an SEC school signs an awesome class?

I am honored your awesomeness is taking note of my posts. Like the other poster said, they have never had a top 20 recruit in their history. They got 3 this year. One from IL of all places. Buy a clue friend, those are red flags for payola.

I am honored your awesomeness is taking note of my posts. Like the other poster said, they have never had a top 20 recruit in their history. They got 3 this year. One from IL of all places. Buy a clue friend, those are red flags for payola.

Were you telling everyone that the Gophers were cheating when Brewster signed the #17 class in the country? Nkemdiche was going to go to Ole Miss no matter what, so that explains one away very easily. I'm sure the possibility doesn't exist that Hugh Freeze and his staff are really good at recruiting, especially with him knowing Oxford as well as he does. Nope, cheating is the only possibility.

Isn't it interesting too that Darby never said a word about Jones and Campbell signing? Only possible explanation is that those SEC offers weren't legit right???

Isn't it interesting too that Darby never said a word about Jones and Campbell signing? Only possible explanation is that those SEC offers weren't legit right???

Not only those two, but also Carter, Dixon, and Peppers, all of whom chose the U over SEC offers. Five recruits chose the University of Minnesota over SEC schools?!? In ONE year?!?!?!?!?11!? PAYOLA!1!!!1!1!!

" What is Ole Miss telling these kids?"

ALL of our kids are above average.

Top Bottom