WHAT HAPPENED TO....

Elisha

Reaction score
sorry ol' John Nance...and does anyone expect JD Pride to stay??

Nance was used to help recruit Floyd and Pride for Henderson....

"sorry ol' John Nance"?

Lol_que.jpg

I bet they're both a lot less sorry than you.

WHAT HAPPENED TO...

predictability?
The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V
You miss your old familiar friends, but
waiting just around the bend.

Everywhere you look (everywhere)
There's a heart (there's a heart)
A hand to hold on to.
Everywhere you look (everywhere)
There's a face of somebody who needs you.

When you're lost out there and your all alone
A light is waiting to carry you home
Everywhere you look.

27691~Full-House-Posters.jpg

Nance wanted to play BB and is very happy at St. Thomas. I do not think he is playing football there.

Isn't he an announcer for CBS? He was on How I Met Your Mother this week too....

As for JD Pride I have a hard time believing he'll leave the program. He's the 4th person in his family to play for the Gophers. Pride really seems to want to be here and be on the team and Brewster seems to be into legacies adding Pride and Hutton to this class.

Pride has deep family ties to the U and will not leave. If you read his comments in the Star Tribune article thursday you'd clearly see this. He will not, however, play QB.

sorry ol' John Nance...and does anyone expect JD Pride to stay??

Nance was used to help recruit Floyd and Pride for Henderson....

This kind of post is what happens when Badgers and Hawkeyes mate...

JD Pride is a pretty athletic kid, I think he is fully capable of playing DB or WR. Nance was pretty much a QB, he was not nearly as quick or elusive as Pride, so if he couldn't make it as a QB, he was SOL.

I wish I could take the "sorry ol" statement...They are much better than I am...

JD Pride is a pretty athletic kid, I think he is fully capable of playing DB or WR. Nance was pretty much a QB, he was not nearly as quick or elusive as Pride, so if he couldn't make it as a QB, he was SOL.

Never hurts to have athletic kids on special teams if not db or wr.

Marion Barber was supposed to be an afterthought recruit, too. Bloodlines are bloodlines. Pride is a pretty big, athletic kid with genes that have paid off rather well for Minny in the past. I think he'd probably be on scholarship if Henderson didn't even exist.

Top Bottom