What happened to the thread about Doogie's show

GO4INLALALAND

Reaction score
Did the moderators remove it from the board? I thought it was an interesting thread about Mpls. sports talk radio and its take on how to discuss the gopher fb program.

Wondering the same thing... never enjoy the personal shots... but am a big boy... just confused why someone wants to attack how someone looks... attack my scripts, presentation, etc. That stuff is fair game.

Yeah. I would love to see how some of the people who attack you look. They are likely not going to be appearing on any GQ covers anytime soon. As for your alleged attacks on Brewster, c'mon how can anyone defend his ineptitude? If you supported Brewster I would be skeptical of your perception of this program. As I said in the earlier post, I have nothing good to say about Brewster and if I had a radio talk show, I would be ripping him a new one too.

Doogie,

Heard about Gopherhole from you on the radio. Didn't know about it before. I like it.

Thanks

Like Rome says "personal appearances are not show fodder" and they shouldn't be here either.

Top Bottom