What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Big Ten opener?

What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Big Ten opener?

• A+

Votes: 102 81.6%
  • A

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • A-

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

I don't believe in extra credit at the college level.... unless he is helping with equipment and laundry, so.... Straight up A.

The thread is about the grade you would give to Tanner Morgan. Why would you downgrade the quarterback based on backup defenders giving up a score with 17 seconds left?
Ha! A+.

How great is it to have a veteran quarterback who can lead the team in to road stadiums in the Big Ten and not be flustered?
It isn't just Morgan.....JMS.....MSM.....Mo.....we have a lot of experience all over the team. Guys that have been there before and won't struggle with those big moments.

Easiest a+ I've seen in a long time. With the way we run the ball, Morgan playing like he did today makes us unstoppable. In complete control, able to identify the defense/coverage, make the correct read and deliver an accurate pass. Huge shoutout to the OL for giving him time and space. Also, great game by our OC. I'd say he hit about 80% today with the right call.

Today was a master clinic from our QB. Hope it continues.

I remember last year at this point everyone was shitting on Tanner.

23/26 for 268, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 3 rushes for 27 big yards.
The question all week was who would step up in CRAB's absence. The answere is: Tanner Morgan. He made the receiver group EveryCRAB with 23 darts to the target.

Many have lamented that receivers were not getting enough separation. Tanner proved that separation can be a step, a half a step, or a few inches when the ball is delivered to the perfect spot.

Top Bottom