What does Coach Johnson do with the transfer portal?

Marreon Jackson from Toledo said he has made contact wiht Minnesota according to twitter.....PG whos had some very impressive stats for all 4 years hes been there....dont know anything more then what his stats tell me though

I'd be ok with this one.

Marreon Jackson from Toledo said he has made contact wiht Minnesota according to twitter.....PG whos had some very impressive stats for all 4 years hes been there....dont know anything more then what his stats tell me though

Never seen him play either but those are some solid stats from the past 2 years and he was the PG on a good one of the top teams in the MAC. Johnson is going to need to find some guards and this kid could be a solid option.

Looks like he had a brutal shooting game in the NIT tournament loss but overall his shooting stats are good.

Never seen him play either but those are some solid stats from the past 2 years and he was the PG on a good one of the top teams in the MAC. Johnson is going to need to find some guards and this kid could be a solid option.

Looks like he had a brutal shooting game in the NIT tournament loss but overall his shooting stats are good.
I’ll even give you a Minnesota connection on him. He is coached by Tod Kowalczyk, former UMD player.

Here's the Twitter info, some heavy hitters on this list (eight tourney teams this year):

Parker Fox got a Gopher offer today. Ohio State and Creighton also offered. I'd say those two programs know a bit about talent evaluation
He seemed very excited about the possibility of coming here when he was interviewed after entering the portal IIRC. I guess we're about to find out exactly how excited he was.

He seemed very excited about the possibility of coming here when he was interviewed after entering the portal IIRC. I guess we're about to find out exactly how excited he was.
Might come down to timing. Hoping we would offered yesterday. We will see

Parker Fox got a Gopher offer today. Ohio State and Creighton also offered. I'd say those two programs know a bit about talent evaluation
Clearly then, you must be able to transfer up from DII or DIII to DI in MBB as a grad transfer, with no sit out?

I've only seen where the high major programs have taken guys from low major programs, but that obviously doesn't mean it hasn't happen or won't in the future.

I don't think so, but could be wrong.

He played at Hopkins but I'm not sure why the coaches should spend much effort going after a center who played a total of 14 minutes in his RS freshman year and 15 minutes in his RS soph year and has six field goal attempts (2 made), 5 rebounds, and 7 fouls to show for a two year career, particularly when the team has far more pressing personnel needs.

He played at Hopkins but I'm not sure why the coaches should spend much effort going after a center who played a total of 14 minutes in his RS freshman year and 15 minutes in his RS soph year and has six field goal attempts (2 made), 5 rebounds, and 7 fouls to show for a two year career, particularly when the team has far more pressing personnel needs.
But he's one of us!

Top Bottom