What do you think the Gophers/Michigan line will be?

Stan

Reaction score
I predict Michigan opens up 7.5 point favorites.

I believe open at 7.5 and game time at 4.

I believe open at 7.5 and game time at 4.

I think the 7.5-10 range in favor of Michigan but would be really surprised to see it drop down to 4 by gametime given how great they have been against the run this year.

The Gophers were 28 points better than Purdue, who was 7 points less than Mich State, who was 4 points better than Michigan, so I'd say 25 point favorites. That's how they figure these things out, isn't it?

The Gophers were 28 points better than Purdue, who was 7 points less than Mich State, who was 4 points better than Michigan, so I'd say 25 point favorites. That's how they figure these things out, isn't it?

d1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

You're dreaming if you think we'll be single digit dogs. They'll have plenty of bulletin board material as Claeys was pretty confident in the offseason that we'd beat them.

Michigan Lines are always inflated because the public as a whole loves to bet them. It has always been that way. They were 7.5 favs against MSU for the love of God. Take whatever you think the line should be and tack 4 more points on that. MI -15 is my guess.

It's still a home game for us, I'm thinking -10.5

-12, dropping to around 7 by game time. Gophers do not look good paired against Michigan

I think it should be around -9/-10/-11.

I think it will -13/-13.5/-14, in that range.

Line is out, Michigan by 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitch Slidener should will be 7-13 for 72 yds and 1 pick and 1 fumble.

Pitch Slidener should will be 7-13 for 72 yds and 1 pick and 1 fumble.

I can't wait for you to include your Leidner comments in the basketball threads somehow once the football season is over.

I can't wait for you to include your Leidner comments in the basketball threads somehow once the football season is over.

why would i ever go over to the BBall boards? I did for one year and won the Predict the Game contest for the year and walked away from that board as the champ.

why would i ever go over to the BBall boards? I did for one year and won the Predict the Game contest for the year and walked away from that board as the champ.

If you would walk away from this board I am sure we would be happy to give you the title "Champ".

I'm just shocked you were able to make that many posts that didn't include Leidner.

Top Bottom