What are we cheering for? A win? Or the end of the Pitino era?

skiumah1

Reaction score
Feel like I gotta cheer for the W tonight. It's conference tournament season and let's try and spark some magic, no matter how unlikely it might be!

He’ll probably get fired even with a win. I wanna win.

End of the training wheels era.

short of winning b1g tournament, dnt't see him saved

I'm cheering for win tonight. At the end of the next game (or perhaps the one after that by some minor miracle), I'll be cheering the end of the Pitino era.

Can't believe this is even a question. I don't care how frustrated you are with Pitino I would truly hope nobody who calls themself a Gopher fan would be cheering for the team to lose.

They are not going to win the BTT or do enough to save Pitino's job most likely, but would still like to see them get a win if possible.

I always root for the team I like. I’m crazy like that.

Haha I was creating this thread more in the emphasizing of the difficulty it has been to deal with watching this team this year. We do want the Gophers to win yes.

I'd be understanding for those who just want to be done watching Pitino coached teams. I don't think that's that crazy. I'd still call those people fans because a new coach, whenever that happens, will be better for this program and for us as fans going forward.

I'm always cheering for a Gopher win. At this point, win or lose, Pitino is going to be out of a job before ice out.

Can't have a Gopher game without cheering for them!

It's not like there are draft picks involved.

Top Bottom