What About Dennis Green?

akgopher

Reaction score
He's not much older than Tubby. He's a former Big Ten Coach of the Year and had a nice run at Stanford. He's a damn good coach. The local media would be giddy to get him back and he would provide some comic relief. Pete Carroll flamed out in the NFL and made a fool out of himself with his antics while he was there too.

Epic. THEY ARE WHO WE THROUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!!

Who cares? Just take into account what he's accomplished coach at the NCAA level, can you name someone with equal credentials who'd take the job? The NFL experience is a positive too. Pete Carroll made a choking sign at an opponent while with the NY Jets.

I'd love to have Dungy, but what about this: bear with me, but how about we bring back Coach Uncle Burnsy?!?

Who cares? Just take into account what he's accomplished coach at the NCAA level, can you name someone with equal credentials who'd take the job? The NFL experience is a positive too. Pete Carroll made a choking sign at an opponent while with the NY Jets.

Um I was dead serious, I would love Denny Green.

I like Green a lot but that would never fly.

There is no way Dennis Green could coach in this market again. Especially not for a university. Not after all of the shady things he and his coaching staff did while they were in town. Google it. It's all out there. Or, check out the book "Pros & Cons".

There is no way Dennis Green could coach in this market again. Especially not for a university. Not after all of the shady things he and his coaching staff did while they were in town. Google it. It's all out there. Or, check out the book "Pros & Cons".

There weren't any murder, rape, or assault charges. Sexual harassment might be a tough to overlook, but he could be enlightened on the topic now. Other than that, it was mostly guilty of being a bad husband and keeping Richard Solomon on staff.

AK, what would it take for you to kill yourself, you dried up stinking di*klicking pile of sh*t?

Your mother must be very fat for you to be such a little b*tch.

I expect more eloquence from a "writer"goph

The only thing that can be remotely considered shady about Green is the lawsuit with the former Viking security guard and a former sex friend of Greens. Dennis Green was only called as a witness because a former security officer tried to have sex with a ex of Denny's. Said guy mentioned an abortion the lady had when she became pregnant by Dennis. Because Denny and said Lady had both signed confidentiality agreements the Lady was rightfully upset. She assumed because of the relationship between Dennis and the security guy that he got this info from Dennis (makes sense).

None of this was illegal or in half the countries view immoral.

I figure people keep starting ridiculous threads on here, so I'm just gonna make it my goal to get a ton of threads deleted. Enjoy

Edit: You got your wish. Keep it up and you'll be outside looking in.

If you have a problem with others' posts, simply send a message as outlined in the sticky at the top of the page.

Didn't your mama teach you not to throw tantrums?

Do you remember the meltdown the Cardinals had vs. the Bears on MNF his last season? That collapse was Masonesque. And the rant afterwards was probably the straw that broke the camel's back for his getting S-canned. I couldn't think of a candidate with more baggage than Denny. Not to mention his being a PoS as a human being. Might as well bring back Lou Hoax.

The only thing that can be remotely considered shady about Green is the lawsuit with the former Viking security guard and a former sex friend of Greens. Dennis Green was only called as a witness because a former security officer tried to have sex with a ex of Denny's. Said guy mentioned an abortion the lady had when she became pregnant by Dennis. Because Denny and said Lady had both signed confidentiality agreements the Lady was rightfully upset. She assumed because of the relationship between Dennis and the security guy that he got this info from Dennis (makes sense).

None of this was illegal or in half the countries view immoral.

Oh, is that all? How do you think the university will like it when all of that stuff gets dredged back up and splashed all over the headlines of the newspapers? Impregnating his mistress and paying for the abortion? Sexually harassing another gal that worked with the team on hotel arrangements? No big deal, right?

Denny Green is not going to happen here, ever. Not a chance.

I figure people keep starting ridiculous threads on here, so I'm just gonna make it my goal to get a ton of threads deleted. Enjoy
The only thing that should be deleted is your account.

Oh, is that all? How do you think the university will like it when all of that stuff gets dredged back up and splashed all over the headlines of the newspapers? Impregnating his mistress and paying for the abortion? Sexually harassing another gal that worked with the team on hotel arrangements? No big deal, right?

Denny Green is not going to happen here, ever. Not a chance.

Mistress? I'll tell you what's wrong, you insinuating that he cheated on his wife, when he did not. Sexually harassment? Accused is quite different from being proved guilty, so we agree it's no big deal. And I also agree he would never get employed at the U.

Barry Alvarez skated past a worse controversy and was promoted to AD. He could get the Notre Dame opening if he wanted when it opens.

What about Bill Walsh? I mean yeah, he's dead, but that just means he's far more likely to take the job. We could recruit an army of zombies and win every Halloween.

We'll just have to wait and see if the 93X morning show asks him if he's interested the next time they bring in The Sheriff.

He's not much older than Tubby. He's a former Big Ten Coach of the Year and had a nice run at Stanford. He's a damn good coach. The local media would be giddy to get him back and he would provide some comic relief. Pete Carroll flamed out in the NFL and made a fool out of himself with his antics while he was there too.

Denny Green is now coaching some team in the United Football League. I saw a game from that "league" (four teams?) on Versus the other night...it looked like there were a couple thousand people in the stands; but even Doug Flutie was calling the game. Denny Green was coaching one team, Jim Haslett the other. I couldn't believe all the big names there for that unpopular game.

THE BADGERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE...AND WE LET UM' OFF THE HOOK!!!.............................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Bill Walsh? I mean yeah, he's dead, but that just means he's far more likely to take the job. We could recruit an army of zombies and win every Halloween.

Does Walter Payton have any undead eligibility left? He'd have to be a five-star, right?

I think we should "take the high road" like Denny Green always did. After all if this Brewster thing doesn't work out Joel Maturi will need a "new sheriff in town".

Well, Green would have a lot of knowledge of the weather conditions in TCF during the fall thanks to his experiences with "Calcutta Clippers" and whatnot. Did this thread really happen? My schizophrenia must be acting up.

The Vikings connection would possibly mean that the Walker Lee Ashley arrival to TCF would possibly be not too far behind. The Gophs might finally be worthy of his services with The Sheriff running the show. The BTN could have a Denny Green Show with him busting out the drum set again.

Top Bottom