Whaley

The 12th Man

Reaction score
I have been a steadfast "trust the coaches" guy, and I will probably remain so.

That being said, I will be very surprised if we don't see more Whaley this game and this season. He runs with a purpose and his runs seem to have a "sense of urgency" to them. I am very impressed with his sunning style. It will be interesting to see if those skills translate to being an every down back.

I have been a steadfast "trust the coaches" guy, and I will probably remain so.

That being said, I will be very surprised if we don't see more Whaley this game and this season. He runs with a purpose and his runs seem to have a "sense of urgency" to them. I am very impressed with his sunning style. It will be interesting to see if those skills translate to being an every down back.

He has great vision and reads his blockers well.

The coaches do know best, which is why Whaley is 3rd string, Kirksey, 2nd string and Weber 1st string.

Played well today. He hits the whole so fast. I think we will be seeing a lot more of him from here on out.

I'm sick of the 3 RB Rotation System they're using.......

dude is electric...he got our offense goin...or was our offense

He is not big at all but very quick and elusive, Im very impressed with him so far. He seems to be a mean runner, cant wait to see him bulk up a little bit and really be a beast.

he has a really small build so i dont see him as an every down back, but adds a spark, very exciting back

I'm sick of the 3 RB Rotation System they're using.......
When it works, it works.

That said, I think Duane Bennett is the weakest link. I like Whaley a lot too, and Eskridge just seems to be a better overall player than Bennett. This isn't based off much more than my own observations from watching, but Eskridge does a better job of finding the hole and making the cut.

All that said, I agree with the OP, more Whaley please. Unlike Gray, he's actually earned the playing time.

Top Bottom